This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Height Requirements

Hey everyone! We will be going to Disneyland at the end of the month. This will be my 4 year old daughters first time. Just wondering how the height restrictions work. I thought I heard somewhere that they have different color bracelets for the different heights? Or is it like at state fairs where there is a line at each ride that they have to measure up to? My daughter is 41" tall so should be ok for most rides but was just wondering what to expect! Thanks!!!

Re: Height Requirements

As far as I know they do not have colored bracelets. At the cast member's discretion, they will measure her as she enters each particular ride. You can look at the height requirements here:

Attraction Height Requirements | Guest Services | Disneyland Resort

Comment

I took my daughter for the first time when she was 3 and a half. we got on all the 42 inch rides with her hair put up and her magical galoshes. we were only turned away once when an older CM was working the entrance.

Comment

Thanks everyone!! Barefoot she is 41" so she should be ok...Thanks for the heads up

Comment

The Bracelets haven't been in use for at least 8-10 years. But even when they did have them, they would still measure kids at the attraction and even kids that were tall enough with the bracelet would sometimes be below the height checker at the attraction. Happened to us a few times.

Comment

She'll be able to ride everything in Disneyland except for the Indiana Jones Adventure. All heights are checked at the attraction entrances and at the end of the line using physical bars that are the required height. And as stated earlier, no bracelets are used.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X