X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaddyB's Photo Update for Thanksgiving Week! 11/21

Hey kids!
    follow the link below to some new pics from around the parks!

Be sure to let me know what you think, and which one's YOU downloaded!

k?
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Re: DaddyB's Photo Update for Thanksgiving Week! 11/21

Excellent Photo's - I'm going to stick to my current wallpaper showcasing Dale Chihuly's Festa Venzia 2 (Disney Wonder Atrium Chandelier)
    Last edited by drnilescrane; 11-23-2005, 11:03 AM.

Comment

The picture you posted above is the one I now have as my desktop. AWESOME set of pictures! Thank you!

Comment

I'm not using Microsoft Word for my photo updates (?). Soon we will be switching to new ssecurity software that does not allow access to either the 'print screen' option OR to the page source...
        ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Thanks once again for a beautiful update! You picked up the holiday spirit so well in your pictures. I chose the picture of the castle walkway at night with the lit up tree to the side....sigh!

Comment

Very nice photos! I thought your Small World facade pic came out quite well, really. When I went to DCA on Saturday I didn't notice Santa's lack of enthusiasm; I don't know if it was a different Santa or what. The line for him was still pretty short though; I think people generally want a traditional Santa. And AWESOME pic of Clara; I didn't know she existed in costume form either! I'll probably add the DCA tree to my desktop rotation lineup, once Thanksgiving passes. Yes, I attended the park with all the decorations up before Thanksgiving, but I hate to actually "decorate" my own stuff before that date.
            Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by neuhickman79
              The picture you posted above is the one I now have as my desktop.

Ditto!

WOW! I love any of the tree ones... from the one up top to the closeups!

You have done a horrible thing by showing us the merchandise!
              It just gives my credit card the jitters! lol!

And, I'd like to have the surfboards from the beach party as a desktop
              at some point! That was a simple but cool shot! (and it doesn't even
              look particularly christmassy!). Is there a PLUTO surfboard too? hint hint!

As always, wonderful update! Can't wait to get there on 12-28!

See you in two weeks! Have a Happy Turkey-Turkey!

Comment

Great as usual!!!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                ~

Comment

Thanks for the wonderful pictures. I'll be there in exactly 8 days and I can't wait. Your pictures always make my day!

Comment

Wow, great photos as usual. My favorite is definately the one of the castle walkway with all the christmas lights in the trees. Absolutely amazing. I took several photos, including that one and will use them as my background - I love having a Mac - I can have my background image change every 5 seconds to a different photo so I constantly have a Disneyland slideshow going on my desktop. :ap: Ahhh- life is good

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

As always I could not get through an update without at least one new wallpaper! I chose the castle with the snowflake projections! I do have a favor to ask...the picture of the Matterhorn framed by the trees? Is there any way to have that one as a wallpaper? I like the pictures that are seen in unusual angles since that is how I view the park...I am strange that way!
                      "Remember: when life gives you lemons, just be glad you're not a zebra."
                      - Skipper Mike

Comment

As always, excellent photos. One odd effect in the "Chicken Dance!!" shot. It looks like Farley is a cardboard cutout. I'm guessing its the result of the wide angle lense, but he just looks like he has no depth. Funny and wierd.
                        ------------------
                        DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
                        http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

I still have Eeyore on my desktop (at work), he is so darn cute. Saved the DCA Christmas tree shot for after Thanksgiving! Going to miss you shots next week, but will look forward to the upcoming one in December!

Thanks as always Daddyb!!!!!
                          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
                            Wow, great photos as usual. My favorite is definately the one of the castle walkway with all the christmas lights in the trees. Absolutely amazing. I took several photos, including that one and will use them as my background - I love having a Mac - I can have my background image change every 5 seconds to a different photo so I constantly have a Disneyland slideshow going on my desktop. :ap: Ahhh- life is good
                            my screen saver is of all the desktops DaddyB has done over the last year.

Comment

Yes,another fine update keep up the good work!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X