This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL Hours

We are going to be at the DL Resort the 3-6 of December and noticed that DL park Monday & Tuesday close at 6pm! :bang: Why are they closing the park so "early" in the evening during what should be the busiest time? Is there a chance that the park will still open late or are those hours set in stone? Any insight would be appreciated.

Re: DL Hours

Ummm, I dont know, maybe they are having some kind of event for special guests. If nothing changes then the latest I could see it closing is 7 seeing as Main Street closes one hour after but who knows.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

Monday and Tuesday are castmember party dates. We will be there that same week. I'm hoping people stay away with the early closure times and it won't be as crowded.

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerfan74
        We are going to be at the DL Resort the 3-6 of December and noticed that DL park Monday & Tuesday close at 6pm! :bang: Why are they closing the park so "early" in the evening during what should be the busiest time? Is there a chance that the park will still open late or are those hours set in stone? Any insight would be appreciated.
        This happens every year, and are for Cast Member and Families annual Christmas parties. They pick the SLOWEST part of December to do this.

The Hours are set in stone, and you will be pushed out of the park by about 6:30 PM, with the Main Street Stores closing about then.
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Thank you for the info...talk about by planning on my part. By the time I had this trip booked/paid for, Candlelight had not been announced and I had no idea about the parties...oh well...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X