Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Last Minute Travel

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Last Minute Travel

I was wondering if anyone has purchased dining vouchers from LMT. I bought character dining vouchers for my daughter and myself for our trip next Tuesday. I bought them back in January and was emailed confirmation of the order and was told that they would email the vouchers as soon as Disney confirms the dates with them (I made those reservations before buying the vouchers). Well, we're less than a week from leaving, and still no vouchers. I emailed them today and was told that they are still waiting on a reply from Disney. Has anyone had this kind of experience with them before? How long did it take to get your vouchers? I've got everything else ready to go and hate waiting until the last minute (no pun intended!) for this type of thing. Hopefully they will hear from Disney and will email the vouchers soon!!!

Re: Last Minute Travel

Haven't bought dining vouchers before, but giving you a bump to see if anyone else might have experienced something similar. Hope they arrive soon!

Comment

Re: Last Minute Travel

Thanks! I contacted Disney and confirmed my reservation, but they couldn't comment on replying to LMT and suggested I contact them instead...uh, already did that! Not sure what is going on!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X