Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ursula Moves Into Her Lair at Disney California Adventure Park (Merged)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Ursula Moves Into Her Lair at Disney California Adventure Park (Merged)

You could see a video of some earlier testings of Ursula and when she moves into the lair on the Disney Parks Blog:

From the Disney Parks Blog:

" I fight for the users"

re: Ursula Moves Into Her Lair at Disney California Adventure Park (Merged)

Very cool!

Comment

That Ursula looks really good. Very impressive, thanks for sharing the link. This ride is going to be first class (at least I hope it doesn't disappoint.)
      Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

I'm so excited! She's my favorite villain of all time! But is it just me, or does she look a little cross-eyed? lol
        "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Comment

wow! she's really animated in her movement!
          sigpic
          And always remember the law of the jungle - Don't Be a Zebra!

Comment

WOW...I really wish this much care when into the Buzz, Pooh and Monsters Inc ride...they might have been good
            Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DreamsofColor View Post
              I'm so excited! She's my favorite villain of all time! But is it just me, or does she look a little cross-eyed? lol
              she does look a little cross-eyed lol

other then that more then what i expected very fluid movement

:whistling
              It's a music Celebration
              Come on, come on, come on
              Strike up the band,
              Feel the beat, what a great sensation
              Come on, come on, come on
              Move and clap your hands,
              Get into the Spirit
              Let everyone hear it,
              So come on, come on

:whistling
              Step into the Magic
              Watch the stories come alive
              Step into the Magic
              Every color shines so bright
              Step into the Magic!!!!
              :ap:
              -Disneyland Forever Fireworks

Comment

Really shows you how big she is when you see the guy painting her lips. I wish her eyelids weren't so blue.

Comment

What an amazing AA! Until the Yeti gets fixed in Florida, I'm going to say this is the top Disney AA in the parks right now (at least in the U.S.)

Comment

Very impressive AA! I love all of these little behind the scenes videos.

Comment

Originally posted by bummerkit View Post
                      Really shows you how big she is when you see the guy painting her lips. I wish her eyelids weren't so blue.
                      Just remember that was under warehouse lighting for work... the show lighting will make her look a lot different.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by bummerkit View Post
                        I wish her eyelids weren't so blue.
                        I'm pretty sure that when the Blacklights are on it will look much better.

Comment

thax for shareing i love watching this video i cant to see it june 3rd
                          I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattšoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Roythe13th View Post
                            What an amazing AA! Until the Yeti gets fixed in Florida, I'm going to say this is the top Disney AA in the parks right now (at least in the U.S.)
                            Hmm. I thought that the new Lincoln was the top AA before Ursula.

Comment

Wow! She looks amazing! Can't wait to see her in the new attraction!
                              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X