This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so dissappointed w/ the thanksgiving float

Okay don get me wrong the float and Leann ryme's performance was very good but once again whos 50th is it? definetly not WDW but for some reason every sign on the float said that. I am so ready to send an email in because this is getting annoying with Disneyland not getting any attention. If WDW is getting this much attention now imagine when its actually their 50th.

Re: I am so dissappointed w/ the thanksgiving float

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15015

Already discussed. But basically DLR doesn't need nationwide advertising with the attendance numbers they're already pulling in without it.

Comment

I think I smell another reason to fix DCA, and launch a 3rd gate in time to coinceide with WDW's 50th so that the Disneyland Result can steal some of there thunder in a few years!

Comment

Anyone have a picture of the float? I missed it!
        Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Comment

ok, all the kids dressed up next to their respective characters- so CUTE!!! especially the little prince charming and cinderella.

the whole 'kids dressed as characters thing' could have come off cheesy, but it didn't. good job to whoever put that together.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X