Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Game] Take one attraction from another theme/amusement park and put it in DLR

If you could take an attraction/ride from another theme/amusement park and put it somewhere in Disneyland (or DCA)...

• What is the attraction/ride?
    • Why do you choose this attraction/ride?
    • What other park is it from?
    • Where would you put it? (Don't worry about not having space for it, this is just a game so anything goes!)

Re: Take one attraction from another theme/amusement park and put it in DLR

Ok, so I have two. For one, I will probably be publicly humiliated and the other, is slightly random.

Out of pure selfishness, I would love Expedition Everest (with a functional Yeti) in Adventureland. Yes, yes I know two mountains in DL don't make sense. Yes, I know that the Himalayan theming of Everest doesn't really fit Adventureland. But, A) I love this ride... B) I can't get enough of it... and C) I would be in heaven if it was added to DLR (don't hate).

Out of pure fascination and interest in re-imagineering: I would love a "Livin' with the Land" type attraction in a newly revitalized Tomorrowland. I think green energy and sustainable agriculture are cool visions of a better Tomorrowland. I would love a re-imagined Tomorrowland to have some form of the Epcot boat ride through a greenhouse and environment of tomorrow.

I can only imagine how unpopular these ideas will be.... :lol:

Comment

i wold take tatasu from mangic mountain i wold take from magic mountion cuz it fit good in per dice pear
      I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattšoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

Lets see..
        I would put the Forbidden Journey, heck the entire WWOHP in fantasyland and-
        Ah, getting ahead of myself.
        Back to reality.
        Hmm.. I would love a.. (others will disagree) Rock'n RollerCoaster in the Backlot?
        I mean, it doesn't really fit, as Screamin' is a few brisk paces away, but...

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoom View Post
          Ok, so I have two. For one, I will probably be publicly humiliated and the other, is slightly random.

Out of pure selfishness, I would love Expedition Everest (with a functional Yeti) in Adventureland. Yes, yes I know two mountains in DL don't make sense. Yes, I know that the Himalayan theming of Everest doesn't really fit Adventureland. But, A) I love this ride... B) I can't get enough of it... and C) I would be in heaven if it was added to DLR (don't hate).

<snip>
          Solve your problem by putting the ride in DCA with Bigfoot replacing the Yeti, and an old gold rush mining town amongst redwoods in the High Sierras as the themeing.

I'd go with ripping out autopia for a WWOHP drop-in (+Gringotts vault cart ride), or the above described DCA version of EE.
          "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money." - ​Walt Disney

Comment

What about defunct rides?

Maybe we could fit the old Wacky Soap Box Derby Racers in Cars Land.

Replace the current Astro Orbiters with the old XK-1 Flyers.

I just dated myself. I'm old.
            This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
              What about defunct rides?

If we could have defunct rides I would say Knott's Bear-y Tales in Fantasyland.

Comment

An updated Great Movie Ride with different scenes than the WDW in the Backlot. Replace BTMRR with the Mine Train or Log Ride from Knott'

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Comment

Journey to the Center of the Earth between Fantasyland and Frontierland with some minor rethemeing, remove the useless princess theater and the ranch and wind the trail through there.
                  when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

If we could have defunct rides I would say Knott's Bear-y Tales in Fantasyland.
                    I was going to say Bear-y Tales too from Knott's. It has original characters, music, plus Rolly Crump from Haunted Mansion fame personally worked on it.
                    Last edited by Big Drunk Dave @ DL; 03-21-2011, 07:18 PM. Reason: Typos.... typos.

Comment

Journey to the Center of the Earth.

Comment

How about taking the Manhattan Express roller coaster from the New York New York hotel and adding it to the Disneyland Hotel? I remember that this was a blast the last time I was in Vegas. I was drunk at the time, however...
                        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Can I replace Disney California Adventure with Tokyo DisneySea?

Okay, okay, one attraction...I wouldn't mind bringing Carrousel of Progress back home where it belongs in Disneyland's Tomorrowland.

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post

I loved that ride!!! I would love to see a soap box derby - it was so much fun racing my little brother. We would ride it over and over.

Comment

... I think about these types of things... all the time.

- The Mine Train from Knotts into Fronteirland
                              - Batman from Six Flags MM into DCA Hollywood Backlot (I don't care if it's DC and not Marvel!) and upgrade the theme a bit! Actually, all of the Gotham City land in SFMM would be an awesome off shoot of the Hollywood Backlot Pictures
                              - Gold Rusher from SFMM into... I guess ToonTown haha
                              - Mystery Lodge from Knotts into Fronteirland
                              - Kingdom of the Dinosaurs from Knotts into Tomorrowland (upgraded, ofcourse)
                              - Ghost Rider from Knotts into ... Fronteirland? Nah, that'd look weird there... build a new land for it haha
                              - Expedition Everest into Critter Country! (never been on it, would love to)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X