Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Which Disney Icon(s) Would You Like To Share A Churro and a Photo Op With?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Which Disney Icon(s) Would You Like To Share A Churro and a Photo Op With?

Again, which Disney icon(s) would you enjoy having a churro and a photo op with? Sweet deal, don'tcha think?!

For me, it would be gorgeous Amy Adams, John Lasseter, George Lucas, Dick Van Dyke, julie Andrews Bob Iger, and Ben Stiller.

A poll is up.
    Donny and Marie Osmond, Diane Marie Disney and Patrick Miller Disney
    8.57%
    John Lasseter, Tony Baxter, Bob Iger Tom Staggs
    22.86%
    Dick Van Dyke, Julie andrews, Angela Lansbury, Mickey Rooney and Amy Adams
    14.29%
    Nicolas Cage, Johnny Depp, Ron Howard and Kurt Russell
    11.43%
    Annette Funicello, Frankie Avalon, Cubby O'Brien and Salena Gomez
    5.71%
    George Lukas, Harrison Ford, James Earl Jones and Natalie Portman
    17.14%
    Steve Martin, Robin Williams and Ben Stiller
    11.43%
    Britney Spears, Christina Aquilera, Lyndsy Lohan, Dean Jones and Herbie
    2.86%
    Michael Eisner, Paul Pressler and Jay Rasulo
    0.00%
    Other(s)
    5.71%
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 03-23-2011, 02:09 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Which Disney Icon(s) Would You Like To Share A Churro and a Photo Op With?

John Lasseter, Tom Hanks, Steve Jobs (if Pixar counts), Walt Disney (OF COURSE!).

That's all coming to my mind right now...

Comment

Forgive my ignorance, but how on earth is Ben Stiller a Disney icon??

Comment

First and foremost, Mandy Moore, as she's my idol and I've been a fan for over 10 years. And since she voiced Rapunzel, I'd consider her a Disney Icon.
        Walt Disney if it was possible, since he started it all.
        Julie Andrews would be amazing as well.
        http://aurorahermione.tumblr.com - costuming and random Disney stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Sosai X View Post
          Forgive my ignorance, but how on earth is Ben Stiller a Disney icon??
          Just a personal choice. He is a heavy weight Disney icon...literarally, i.e., he was wonderful in a Disney film from several years back called Heavy Weights. Tom Hanks or Drew Carey would have been better choices though.
          Last edited by Ride Warrior; 03-23-2011, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyRicky View Post
            John Lasseter, Tom Hanks, Steve Jobs (if Pixar counts), Walt Disney (OF COURSE!).

That's all coming to my mind right now...
            You seem to be like me, DisneyRicky. there's so many incredibly talented Disney icons that it's difficult to bring them all to mind at once. You'll no doubt think of others before long. When you do, feel free to post again.

Comment

Originally posted by aurorahermione View Post
              First and foremost, Mandy Moore, as she's my idol and I've been a fan for over 10 years. And since she voiced Rapunzel, I'd consider her a Disney Icon.
              Walt Disney if it was possible, since he started it all.
              Julie Andrews would be amazing as well.

I think aklmost every disney fan would put Mary Poppins aka Jully andrews on their list of icons. The movie Twisted was beyond fantastic....and it had everything to do with the magical voice and versitile acting ability of Mandy Moore. she is indeed a brand spanking new Disney icon. walt would give her a great big bear hug if he were alive. His spirit still lives and breaths like a charismatic, inspiring little bee.

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                he was wonderful in a disney film from several years back called Heavy Weights.
                Strangely, I've never heard of that film before. This is the first time I have ever seen any mention of it, anyplace I've ever gone on the Internet.

Comment

Strangely, I've never heard of that film before. This is the first time I have ever seen any mention of it, anyplace I've ever gone on the Internet.
                  Consider yourself a lucky ducky that you heard about it here first, Sosai! Also, Stiller's Night At the Museum is the first non-disney film to be recognized by The Ultimate Guide to Disney DVD. by In a sense. This solidifies Ben Stiller's status as the first ever non-Disney Disney icon! :clap:
                  Last edited by Ride Warrior; 03-23-2011, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Patrick Disney Miller?

The same one who was arrested for felony drug and gun possession?

Comment

i choose Salena Gomez because she so cute and my favorite Disney channel girl

Comment

My partner works at a coffee house in Pasadena. Many celebrities go there. He tells me that out of all of them Ben Stiller is the worst. So I'll be more than happy to hang with Steve Martin or Robin Williams but not really Ben Stiller.

Comment

Patrick Disney Miller?

The same one who was arrested for felony drug and gun possession?
                          I perceive poor Patrick as a kind of Cinderfella. This down and out scruffy member of the disney famaily will one day be invited to a grand Hollywood party where he will meet his beautiful princess. Ibbidi bobbidi booya!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael808702 View Post
                            i choose Salena Gomez because she so cute and my favorite Disney channel girl
                            I think this gorgeous actress will be a Disney icon for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                              My partner works at a coffee house in Pasadena. Many celebrities go there. He tells me that out of all of them Ben Stiller is the worst. So I'll be more than happy to hang with Steve Martin or Robin Williams but not really Ben Stiller.
                              Robin Williams and Steve Martin both seem like extremely nice people. It's amazing that Martin began his career as a Disneyland cast member.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X