This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video New Living Character, Talking Parrot for Pirates of the Caribbean

This is pretty cool, I never got to interact with PUSH, Wall-E, or that Fortune Teller at innoventions so I'm excited to see them do more of this. Donkey over at Universal is pretty funny and fun to talk to so lets hope this parrot can be funny too.

Happy Halloween!!!

Re: New Living Character, Talking Parrot for Pirates of the Caribbean

....they made an interactive animatronic for this?!

Whoa.

This is literally the coolest thing Disney has apparently put together in two weeks time. Just wow.

Comment

^I really think Disney has been planning this since Elc-TRON-ICA was sooo big and made them soem money. I think they are putting a good amount into these events to make them more than just a preview for the movie.
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

But Where's the Rum?
        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Where is this at?

Comment

^at Disneyland, the Festivals of Fools Area, and and they have themed it for a Pirates 4 Movie Preview.
            Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Way cool, little touches like that are awesome!
              In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

DoppelV

Comment

Drat, must have missed him last night.
                Oh well, another reason to go back next weekend (:

Comment

^their is always a reason to go back
                  Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

^ Amen to that.
                    Is it similar to the PUSH technology? As somebody stands in the audience with the audioanimatronic controls and microphone? Or is 'the voice' offstage?

Comment

^Not sure....we'll have to see once the public is let in to I'm sure someone will have a video of the guy talking if he is there
                      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

He sounds a little like Triumph.

Comment

I hope they continue to use this character after the preview is done. Maybe he could take the spot of the parrot in the Pirates Queue. He could talk to guests in the boats, and in the queue. Kill two birds with one stone.

Comment

He looks just like the parrot that used to be in the queue at MK's POTC. Nice tribute!

Comment

Originally posted by disneyland55 View Post
                              I hope they continue to use this character after the preview is done. Maybe he could take the spot of the parrot in the Pirates Queue. He could talk to guests in the boats, and in the queue. Kill two birds with one stone.
                              If only.....I would love to see Disney do this but I just don't see them doing this for a while....I would LOVE it though if Disney did make more magical without ruining anything.
                              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X