Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Celebrate 50 Years of Magic at Walt Disney World!

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrate 50 Years of Magic at Walt Disney World!

Ok, I just saw the commercial advertising 50 years at Disney World. Bring on the ranters and complainers! There's already been three threads today alone about the WDW thing, I felt I should make it an even four. I'm not happy about the way they're handling the Golden Anniversary of Disneyland, but I just know people are going to make a big deal about it after everyone sees the commercial. Might as well start the thread for you guys.

Re: Celebrate 50 Years of Magic at Walt Disney World!

thanks.

i hate the commercial.

hate it!
    sigpic

Comment

it doesn't bother me...*shrug*

Comment

WOW yeah my friends were over when I first saw it I was like: "What in the world! Thats Walt Disney World. Wrong park!" They think I am insane. LOL

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

PSST...hey check this out, just a little late.http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...ght=commercial

Tip:use the search first.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X