Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you shouldnt write trip reports on hour 30+ of being awake....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Why you shouldnt write trip reports on hour 30+ of being awake....

WARNING: MOSTLY NONSENSICAL RAMBLING OF A CRAZY GIRL but hey if you are desperate for something to procrastinate with......(I'll probably regret this post wheni'm awake...lol)

It was 8:30am when I left my home. The little ticket they give at the parking lot was stamped 09:20003/29/11. It is now about 2am and I got home around maybe an hour ago. I have now been up for about ummm 29 hours? siince my last hour or so nappy time so ummm yeah HI!

Don't worry, I won't hurt you
    I only want you to have some fun
    I was dreamin' when I wrote this
    Forgive me if it goes astray

Once parked in the Woody section I got in the short line for the shuttle bus, holding a strangers stroller on the bus (the kid was adorable and still working on waking up hehe). Made me feel useful. The short journey from the lot to the esplanade went quickly while I talked to the mom of the adorable baby.

The bag check line was quite long. Once through I headed over to Disneyland turnstiles and moseyed on down the street. I grabbed myself a fast pass for Space mt and just kind of wandered around. As I said I've been up a long time and well my nickname is Dory for a reason so it's all kinda blurry but at some point so we'll just keep swimming mmmkay? I know I did Haunted Mansion and used the Hungry bear restroom to remove my thermal shirt since it got a little too warm and checked the store back in the corner over there to see if they happened to have the mint fudge since I had decided I was going to buy myself a treat today. (ummm yesterday? Whatever. It's not tomorrow til the fat lady sings...i mean until one goes to bed....or something.....ummm HI!) it was still early in the day...the resturant had yet to open for the day.

Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
    So much to do so much to see
    So what's wrong with taking the back streets
    You'll never know if you don't go
    You'll never shine if you don't glow

I spent quite some time watching two little girls all bibbity bopitity boo doo'd out dancing together to the Jazz band who were tossing beed necklaces....the way you get those in the real new orleans is a bit more interesting than how you earn them in the disneyfied new orleans (hey dont blame me it IS spring break after all!) Those guys must have really deep pockets because they sure kept pulling necklace after necklace after neckless after neckless....you get the point....out of their pants pockets and slinging them at passersby (mostly the youngin's).

I'm stepping through the door
    And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
    And the stars look very different today
    For here
    Am I sitting in a tin can
    Far above the world
    Planet earth is blue
    And there's nothing I can do

I'm not sure if I did anything else over in the original D before I made the trek across to the construction adventure. That bob the builder ride sure does look fun but I can never seem to find here the entrance is for it!

When superstars and cannonballs are running through your head
    And television freak show cops and robbers everywhere
    Subway makes me nervous, people pushing me too far
    I've got to break away
    So take my hand now
    Cause I want to live like animals
    Careless and free like animals
    I was dreamin' when I wrote this
    So sue me if I go too fast
    But life is just a party, and parties weren't meant to last
    People tell me that I feel too much
    Oh no cause I don't care, no I just don't care anymore
    As I ride this train

I ride this train
    But I need a conversation
    Mozambique or was it Veronique?
    How about you pick the subject
    and I'll listen to you
    You're the only good thing when all is wrong
    You're a magic time reversal clock
    You're the fries on the side with a cherry on top
    You're sleek, velvet, gold lame
    Patent leather, enchante
    You're a legend, you're a glamour queen
    God I'm running out of words but you know what I mean

It may be quite simple but now that it's done
    I hope you don't mind
    I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Originally posted by drphibes
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Originally posted by ReverendGonzo
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

Re: Why you shouldnt write trip reports on hour 30+ of being awake....

I read, and enjoyed every single word.

You my girl are definitely "Hyper over Disneyland", and who says that's a bad thing? Definitely not me. Thanks for the report. I myself needed to escape to the Happiest Place on Earth this morning, and you helped me do that with your report.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Thanks for you kind words. I'm glad you were able to escape through my post. Wish I could have gotten some better pictures. My brother got the picture taking skills not me but we don't have a fairy godmother to buy him a ap so i have no one to shove my cam into the hands of for purty pics :lol: ...if he could just get a job or win the lottery, or some magical rich ssecret admirer could make an ap appear....okay now i really am dreaming :lol:

Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
      DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

Comment

:lol: Oh Blue you are such a crazy girl! I was wondering how your day at the park when and here's a trip report to let me know!! Now, aren't you glad we talked you into going?! I know I am, even though I wish it was me that had been there! Thanks for the report!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Yes I'm glad you talked me into going of course. My wallet is a little less glad but the wallet can go bite itself

FB, Twitter

Comment

Sounds like a pretty good trip. I need to park at DL, because my low tire pressure light is on...or I could just put air in my tires

Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today. - Mark Twain
            The Adventures of the Gonzo Family and the Diminishing Bank Account
            The Adventures of the Gonzo Family and the Temple of the Defaulted Loan

Shameless plug: I have a Band and You can buy our music at
            http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/zom...er/id514847110

Comment

Wow, that was a wild ride. Nice trip report!
              - Bobd

Comment

Awesome report You have made my morning great.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Disneyland is always a great fix. I am trying to get there ASAP! And a great no phone day too I hope you got some sleep though!

Comment

Thanks for the comments. I have slept now and am a little too afraid to read my above post :lol:

FB, Twitter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X