Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive Cars Land Shop Will Specialize In Remote Control Cars From Pixar Films

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Exclusive Cars Land Shop Will Specialize In Remote Control Cars From Pixar Films

RIDEMAKERZSHOP Zones is bringing to Cars Land a store that will exclusively feature only remote control character cars from the movies. how cool is that?! :yea::thumbup:
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Exclusive Cars Land Shop Will Specialize In Remote Control Cars From Pixar Film

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    RIDEMAKERZSHOP Zones is bringing to Cars Land a store that will exclusively feature only remote control character cars from the movies. how cool is that?! :yea::thumbup:
    Like the ones in the new Disney Stores? Nothing new.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Re: Exclusive Cars Land Shop Will Specialize In Remote Control Cars From Pixar Film

Yeah, that's supposed to be in Sarge's, unless it has changed recently.

Comment

synergy at its best

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
          April Fools day prank I presume.

Comment

Originally posted by DLRaddict View Post
            Nope, it's in the blueprints from 2 years ago.

Comment

Meh.............. And here we were hoping for merch on the level of WWOHP.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                Like the ones in the new Disney Stores? Nothing new.
                They are described as being specialty RC cars. It sounds like they will be unique items.

Originally posted by Mojave View Post
                Yeah, that's supposed to be in Sarge's, unless it has changed recently.
                Perhaps Ridemakerz will name the shop Sarge's.

Originally posted by hyperskreem View Post
                synergy at its best
                Ridemakerz doesn't like to just spin their wheels.

Originally posted by DLRaddict View Post
                Who let the cat out of the bag?!

Correction: 1 year and 11 months ago.

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                Meh.............. And here we were hoping for merch on the level of WWOHP.
                Yay!!! It's looking better all the time!
                To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

So is it an April fools joke? I don't remember seeing anything mention as far as ridemakerz in carsland. Hmmm I don't wanna investigate if it's a joke lol.

Comment

It was reported on ScreamScape. I personally believe it.

Comment

Ridemakerz already has a store in DTD.

They have Lightning and Towmater already.

I can see this happening easily.

however they are rather expensive. I bought one of each for my son and spent about $120 (it was worth every penny watching him build the car)

Comment

Originally posted by timbre View Post
                        Ridemakerz already has a store in DTD.

They have Lightning and Towmater already.

I can see this happening easily.

however they are rather expensive. I bought one of each for my son and spent about $120 (it was worth every penny watching him build the car)
                        They have Sally as well.

I do not see this as much of a stretch to believe, personally.
                        ---------------------------------------------------------
                        My Avatar: Duck vs. Monorail, Disneyland 3/18/11

Comment

You can also go to any of the newly remodeled disney stores and build CARS RC Cars:

I don't see them doing this with a Ridemakerz store in DTD. Didn't they recently remodel and expand their location in DTD?
                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
                          -Aristotle

Next Trip in 2012 to see the final product

Comment

Oh wow! That is a really dumb move. I thought they were going to go all out and have land appropriate merchandise like WWOHP but I guess not. It's kind of sad because in the world of Cars where they are basically people they are going to sell mini motorized versions of themselves. It would be like if someone sold toy versions of you that walk around. The thing I am worried about is kids who will play with them on the Main Street there.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X