This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Grizzly Peak in California Adventure: Photo Tribute

Likely my favorite whole area of the park, just with regard to plain old theme-wise and detail, ambiance. Tower of Terror is my favorite ride, but the surroundings are not as consistently engrossing to me as the area surrounding the rapids. So, please enjoy the photos and all comments appreciated!

Count in me for the sing-along of Ode to Joy and Disco Inferno, and that campfire ghost story classic, "I Was A Teenage Camp Counselor Vampire!"

Thanks for looking, and next time you visit California Adventure, take some time to wander the backwoods area and take in the sights.
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Re: Grizzly Peak in California Adventure: Photo Tribute

Also my favorite area in not only DCA but the whole resort...I can spend hours just watching the rafts and people on GRR and wandering aimlessly through Redwood Creek and the forested paths by GRR. thanks for sharing the pics! They're fantastic

Comment

nice pictures.t hanks for sharing.

Comment

I personally enjoy GRR, if only for the fact that it's nice in the summer. That area back there is very well decorated.
        The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing - Walt Disney

Shut up and get to work - Me

My Flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/130606029@N05/

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalFan View Post
          Also my favorite area in not only DCA but the whole resort...I can spend hours just watching the rafts and people on GRR and wandering aimlessly through Redwood Creek and the forested paths by GRR. thanks for sharing the pics! They're fantastic
          Indeed, it's very relaxing, and thank you for the compliment!

Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
          nice pictures.t hanks for sharing.
          My pleasure and thank you!

Originally posted by Spirit King View Post
          I personally enjoy GRR, if only for the fact that it's nice in the summer. That area back there is very well decorated.
          Indeed, it is just kind of relaxing and rustic, and GRR is a good ride.

Comment

And back to the front we go...shh...

Comment

Thanks for the great pictures! I've always loved this area of DCA.
              The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
              fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
              JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Comment

Great pics

Comment

very nice photos!! WOW! you are so good with a camera!

Comment

I love your attention to detail! Why am I not seeing these on flickr??? I seem to miss a ton of your photos because I don't see them in my contacts recent uploads

Comment

I really like these pictures. This area of the park is definitely part of the the original DCA that was done right.

Comment

Originally posted by SwinginOnAStar View Post
                        I love your attention to detail! Why am I not seeing these on flickr??? I seem to miss a ton of your photos because I don't see them in my contacts recent uploads
                        Thank you! And that is because actually don't post much on flickr, heh...less attention there than here, overall, actually, so I remember to post things in that gallery very infrequently.

Comment

Originally posted by SS77 View Post
                          Thanks for the great pictures! I've always loved this area of DCA.
                          Originally posted by Chip and Dale View Post
                          Great pics
                          Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
                          very nice photos!! WOW! you are so good with a camera!
                          Originally posted by disneyland55 View Post
                          I really like these pictures. This area of the park is definitely part of the the original DCA that was done right.
                          Thank you all very much for the kind words, greatly appreciate it! And agreed, disneyland55, the ambiance and setting here has always been awesome. I like the immediate area around Tower of Terror a lot, but the Hollywood backlot as a whole could do with more "charm" elements and detailing rather than the current jokey stuff...oh well.

Comment

These are extremely awesome, I envy you, again.

Comment

Loving the pictures!!
                              This is my favorite area in the park too. Very relaxing and plenty to look at. It's one of the few areas that make me forget I'm in a themepark, especially walking down the trail.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X