Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] New things on the Jungle Cruise?

I went on the JC today for the first time in about a year, and saw some things I'd never noticed before, like deer with their ears wiggling. Am I just not perceptive, or did they add things? (I'm not talking about the pirhanas).

Re: New things on the Jungle Cruise?

You don't have to worry about the deer wiggling their ears, but if you see the Hippo's wiggling theirs, then be careful

And contrary to what the Jungle Cruise guides say, if the Hippos are only blowing bubbles, you really don't have to worry. It just means that they are bathing and want their privacy
    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

It's funny, I was there last week, rode the JC and noticed the deer with wiggling ears and thought to myself, I haven't seen those before. So maybe we are both just not perceptive.

Comment

There's deer on the JC?

I gotta lay off the Dole whips..

Comment

thir people on the inda jones are dangers they stand on the hine langs and hold up the line for licke 2hrs
          I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattšoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

Okay, the deer must be new then!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottG View Post
              There's deer on the JC?

I gotta lay off the Dole whips..

hahaha, love how you blame it on the dole
              derezzedprogram

sigpic

Comment

Where are these deers? I think i've been seeing them for years now.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                Indy Ride Count: 2211
                World of Color Count: 74

Comment

The loop is new.

Comment

I have never noticed deer on JC either. I;m going in June though, soIcan't wait to see them. Where are they?

Comment

I know they are on the left hand side of the boat. I kind of remember that they are BEFORE Schweitzer Falls, named after the famous explorer, Dr Albert Falls. They are also known as the front-side of water, unofficially.

Comment

Are you sure this isn't Rivers of America?
                        DisneyTwins
                        Since May 2003

Comment

Originally posted by lock shock barrel View Post
                          hahaha, love how you blame it on the dole
                          I can quit anytime I want.

Comment

No, I'll post a picture. I'm exporting right now.

Edited--oh crap, I didn't get a picture!! No, they're definitely not in the African Veldt scene and are much smaller.

Originally posted by Mojave
                            I know they are on the left hand side of the boat. I kind of remember that they are BEFORE Schweitzer Falls, named after the famous explorer, Dr Albert Falls. They are also known as the front-side of water, unofficially.
                            YES! These are the ones I'm talking about. There were two of them kind of hidden in the trees.
                            Last edited by ShelbyH; 04-09-2011, 11:07 AM. Reason: added information

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X