Announcement

Collapse

Attention New Uber/Lyft Users

If you are planning to use Uber or Lyft anywhere in the US and have not already taken your first ride, you can use the following codes for a free or discounted first ride (amount varies by location). Uber - matthewb96 Lyft - matthewb96
See more
See less

Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you very much....I had to take down my wreaths today...it was freaking out my wife that holiday decor was still on display

Comment

• Old Disney Maps!
      https://youtu.be/8Mk7_IVcVm0

Comment

• Comment

• President Lincoln
          by Will Gearhart, on Flickr

Comment

• The Perfect Day
            January 4, 2018

With just a few days left before one of the biggest changes to DCA in years I made a visit to capture a few of the classic views of that part of the park. I wasn't alone, a quick look around the internet (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and it's easy to find hundreds of others that were doing the same.

The morning provided the perfect sky, a sky that added to the feeling of a boardwalk and amusement. The colors, sights, sounds, and smells were all encompassing. Though like many I'm sad to see things change, I'm excited to see what's next. For today anyway, a perfect day at Paradise Pier.

Comment

• Last edited by mpabis525; 01-10-2018, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Around We Go!
                January 4, 2018

Lots of changes over the past few years for Disneyland (and from what I've heard a few biggies coming, and no I don't mean Star Wars) and now it's Disney California Adventure's turn. Paradise Pier being re-themed to a Pixar tie-in.

I'll admit, when the changes to Disneyland's Frontierland and Adventureland were announced I was saddened by what we were about to lose. But as it turned out Disney did it right, at least for me. The "River" is better than ever, the Railroad is fantastic and now we only have to wait to see what Star Wars Land will become. So while I've gown accustomed to Paradise Pier I'll hold judgement for what will be before I decide.

Comment

• Baby Herman's Toontown Crib by Matt Valeriote, on Flickr
                  Come and visit my Disney photography website fanaticphotography.com !
                  From there you can follow links to my Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites!

Comment

• Originally posted by hyro View Post
                    Matt! Well seen, perfectly captured!

Comment

• Loops, Wheels, and Spins
                      January 4, 2018

The Golden Zephyr is not scheduled to close down during the DCA - Paradise Pier re-theming. I do wonder if they'll replace the signage on it though, seems as if they would have to?

Comment

• Comment

• Black Widow

Comment

• thank you all....for the hidden details....usually I am breathless at all the great work you folks do here....but the onions and liver is still lingering!!!

Comment

• Comment

• BREAKOUT! Of Bugs Land
                                January 4, 2018

Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission: BREAKOUT! towers above A Bug's Land in Disney California Adventure, in fact it towers over much of DCA. The "tower" looks great any time of the day but at night it truly "shines". The juxtaposition of the two areas is amplified by the giant scale of the items in the foreground, making you feel even smaller - "and still I continue to shrink?" - a nod and wink to a classic!

Comment

• Comment

• Rockin' In Paradise
                                    January 4, 2018

Walking by the waterside, the sights and sounds of the Paradise your background. A crisp night, anything is possible. Every face a smile, every stranger a friend.

Comment

• Finale

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                          X