This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Disneyland 1951 View Post
    This is a really arresting photo! It looks like there's a story behind it. Did she just stop and pose for you, or...?

Comment

• Originally posted by TriviaDan View Post
      Guess the year! I'm not sure without serious effort, but I loved being able to ride the peoplemover past Star Tours.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrGoat View Post

This is a really arresting photo! It looks like there's a story behind it. Did she just stop and pose for you, or...?
        She had a line of guests. In between guests she saw me and began posing rather than seeing the next guest. Character Performers are pros and sometimes recognize me. I got 6-7 quick poses. I waved thank you and she acknowledged me back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Disneyland 1951 View Post

She had a line of guests. In between guests she saw me and began posing rather than seeing the next guest. Character Performers are pros and sometimes recognize me. I got 6-7 quick poses. I waved thank you and she acknowledged me back.
          I never knew it before, but I kind of have a thing for Maleficent.

Comment

• My Art site
            http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

• ^^^^^^I like this nod to the past.

Comment

• My Art site

Comment

• Interesting find in Buena vista street area at oogie boogie bash
                  My Art site

Comment

• Indiana Jones Adventure by Matt Valeriote, on Flickr
                    Come and visit my Disney photography website fanaticphotography.com !
                    From there you can follow links to my Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites!

Comment

• My Art site

Comment

• Livin' in a Shack down by the Bayou by Matt Valeriote, on Flickr
                        From there you can follow links to my Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1199.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	3.14 MB
ID:	8607900

Main Street, U.S.A. at Christmastime, before the garland went up.

Comment

Name:	IMG_1189.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	883.3 KB
ID:	8608034

Reflections on and of the Castle from the northwest part of the Plaza.

Comment

• Brand Recognition Corner by Matt Valeriote, on Flickr

Comment

Name:	IMG_1158.jpg
Views:	569
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	8608327
                                A Carthay Circle Christmas, looking east from Grizzly Peak

Comment

• Way back in 1960.

Comment

• Well here we are, just a few short weeks from the holidays and the end of the year. A favorite image, one that I don't believe I've shared here though those that follow me elsewhere may have seen it. I wasn't the first to shoot from here, but it feels like "a must make" image when you are shooting at the parks this time of year.

"Christmas Morning"

Imagine Walt Disney, perhaps he's just slid down the pole in the fire station as it's said he would, standing here very early on Christmas morning. All the guests have left, and the night shift hasn't started work yet. It's nearly silent except for The Main Street holiday music still playing softly in the background. Picture his face, the star on the top of the tree reflected in his eyes. This is the original, this is Disneyland.

Photographed at 1:02am on November 22, 2017. This composition is not unique, it's one that I have seen a few times this year from other photographers. But I will tell you, you do get a very magical feeling standing here this late and after the park has officially closed. I've shot other parts of the park late into the night, but none had the "feeling" that was all around me like this night. Security did walk by and saw what I was up to. I nodded and a silent exchange of knowing was exchanged.

Last edited by Disneyland1967; 12-04-2019, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• On Patrol
                                      July 4, 2019

Accompanying Kylo Ren, Stormtroopers of the 709th Red Fury round up citizens of Batuu for questioning. They are looking for a Wookiee that might be helping a young yet powerful Jedi named Rey.

Comment

Name:	IMG_4137.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	3.01 MB
ID:	8611667

Ellis Island Boys! I loved these guys!
                                        Last edited by MrGoat; 01-26-2020, 04:46 AM. Reason: Edited because I couldn't figure out what size to post

Comment

Name:	IMG_4118.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	2.91 MB
ID:	8611763

The little details make it worthwhile to pause and rest a minute

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X