Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyro, yes, I was using a Jobby Gorilla Pod, I think the slight bobble is the Image Stabilization... i should have remembered to disable it.
    Laferny Road Kid; interesting. I suppose _our_ drought is the source the Critter Country "water malnutrition" despite Disney's irrigation systems ;-)
    But it makes for a pretty picture, doesn't it?

White Charger by Will Gearhart, on Flickr
    Last edited by Will G; 01-02-2017, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by laferney Road kid View Post
      1967, you do a great job with sky, have you ever tried to caputure peter pan vane by it self in the colorful sunset clouds. I did it once high on Dumbo
      Ahhh well thank you for the kind words. I've shot a lot of the roof top bits in Fantasyland, but the key is the sky. Right place / right time, and of course having a sunset that cooperates!

Comment

• Magic
        March 2016

On a warm spring morning you look down Main Street and this becomes your view. Your eyes fixed on this scene of magic and possibility. The sights, sounds, and smells bring an instant smile to your face and all you wish is that this day would last forever.

Comment

• Better than an Earthquake
          by Will Gearhart, on Flickr

Comment

• Keeping Order

Comment

• With the Tower of Terror recently closing for good, here is a photo of the Tower at night that my brother took on his then Samsung Note 4 (I think that was the phone he had at the time lol) on Dec. 26, 2014... We had just come out of seeing the Aladdin Show at the Hyperion Theater.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161221_154732.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	8485781

Comment

• Here are some pictures from my last visit. I was playing around with the effects on the pumpkin.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	79.1 KB ID:	8485836

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	67.2 KB ID:	8485837

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	36.9 KB ID:	8485838

Comment

• Pulling Into Rainbow Ridge

Comment

• Little Man of Disneyland by Matt Valeriote, on Flickr
                    Come and visit my Disney photography website fanaticphotography.com !
                    From there you can follow links to my Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites!

Comment

• Splash of Color

Comment

• Goodnight
                        January 8, 2017

You’ve decided its time to start making your way out. That walk down Main Street, you’ve done it before, as a child and now as an adult. You may be tired, and you may not. You may be back again soon, you may not, or you may not know. Trying desperately to soak in every last sight and sound. Tonight even more so as it is the last day of the holiday season.

Last edited by Disneyland1967; 01-10-2017, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Night Time River Boat

Comment

• Blasted Goat

Comment

• Ye Olde Heraldry Shoppe by Matt Valeriote, on Flickr
                              Come and visit my Disney photography website fanaticphotography.com !
                              From there you can follow links to my Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites!

Comment

• World of Color

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X