Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

Daily Disneyland Photo Sharing Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by mpabis525; 01-10-2018, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Around We Go!
      January 4, 2018

Lots of changes over the past few years for Disneyland (and from what I've heard a few biggies coming, and no I don't mean Star Wars) and now it's Disney California Adventure's turn. Paradise Pier being re-themed to a Pixar tie-in.

I'll admit, when the changes to Disneyland's Frontierland and Adventureland were announced I was saddened by what we were about to lose. But as it turned out Disney did it right, at least for me. The "River" is better than ever, the Railroad is fantastic and now we only have to wait to see what Star Wars Land will become. So while I've gown accustomed to Paradise Pier I'll hold judgement for what will be before I decide.

Comment

• Baby Herman's Toontown Crib by Matt Valeriote, on Flickr
        Come and visit my Disney photography website fanaticphotography.com !
        From there you can follow links to my Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites!

Comment

• Originally posted by hyro View Post
          Matt! Well seen, perfectly captured!

Comment

• Loops, Wheels, and Spins
            January 4, 2018

The Golden Zephyr is not scheduled to close down during the DCA - Paradise Pier re-theming. I do wonder if they'll replace the signage on it though, seems as if they would have to?

Comment

• Comment

• Black Widow
                by Will Gearhart, on Flickr

Comment

• thank you all....for the hidden details....usually I am breathless at all the great work you folks do here....but the onions and liver is still lingering!!!

Comment

• Comment

• BREAKOUT! Of Bugs Land
                      January 4, 2018

Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission: BREAKOUT! towers above A Bug's Land in Disney California Adventure, in fact it towers over much of DCA. The "tower" looks great any time of the day but at night it truly "shines". The juxtaposition of the two areas is amplified by the giant scale of the items in the foreground, making you feel even smaller - "and still I continue to shrink?" - a nod and wink to a classic!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                        X