X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Official DLR FUN THREAD 2

OFFICIAL DLR TOPIC THREAD

WE'RE BACK!!!!! Yes, that is right. I know what you are thinking. It's official. My most popular thread up to date with a whopping 5 PAGES and 66 POSTS (looks at Project Tracker, 5,000 posts) now has a sequel! And like most movies nowadays, the money flowing sequels are made once they see there is interest in the original. NO, this is not a Transformers 2. This is better. I know, I know, "stop talking ryan". But I can't. This thread is going to be about ALL THINGS EVERYTHING ABOUT THE DISNEYLAND RESORT, with the exception of rules, off topicness, and seriousness. It is FUN.

THIS IS NOT A TRACKER THREAD. But it can be, if you like. But you should go to the http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...racker-xi.html and the http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...racker-ii.html for that. This is for people of all ages, shapes, and sizes, who can be different in every way, but all share one thing in common (the love of Disneyland), to talk about whatever the heck they want whenever the heck they what wherever the heck they want (most likely on this thread, lol).

So, if you are not familiar with the first thread, it's okay. TO ALL WHO COME TO THIS HAPPY PLACE, WUZZZUUUPPPPP. And, welcome! (can't forget that).

WHAT DO I POST?

• PICTURES
    • PHOTOS (same thing, right?)
    • EXPERIENCES
    • JOKES
    • THOUGHTS
    • COMMENTS
    • QUESTIONS
    • GAMES
    • NEWS
    • AND WHATEVER YOU WANT.

Most importantly, have fun. Most of us need to come home from school/work and just talk about stuff. Disneyland stuff. Or just stuff. This thread's number one main goal is to just let any person on here ask questions rumors or talk about random things without being shunned away for being OFF-TOPIC.

So, seriously. You don't gotta be serious. You can debate and argue, but keep it cool. Alright! I know sometimes we all feel like shooting someone in the face, but don't do it. Especially when you could hire an awesome super ninja assassin to do it for you! jk. AN EPIC ARMY OF DANCING SMILIES, AS USUAL.

SUPER AWESOME SECRET MESSAGE FOUND. IF FOUND POST THE SECRET WORDS: BUFFALO RAINBOWS!
    :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::thumbdown:yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea: :yea:

^^^^ TRY TO FIND THE DEBBIE DOWNER.

Oh! I almost forgot!
    Epic word cloud time!
    AGH!! TO SMALL! OH WELL, CLICKIT.
    YOU MADE IT TO HERE!!!! NOW HIGHLIGHT THE WHOLE THING WITH YOUR CURSOR TO SEE THE SUPER AWESOME SECRET MESSAGE!

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X