This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] "Dexter" in the Park????

So I saw this at Fairytale Arts by the Matterhorn two weeks ago while my family was doing the bobsleds. The CM scolded me for taking the photo. "No photos of the art!" Seriously? He has a piece of art with the name of a fictional serial killer and his wife, and he was scolding ME???? Hmmmmmmm. So I asked him if he knew it was the characters names from the Showtime show. He squirmed but wouldn't admit it. I actually thought it was hilarious (which is why I took the photo to begin with, I watch that show), but I'm not certain the Disney mucky-mucks would be amused. What do you think?

Re: "Dexter" in the Park????

Funny. Someone is obviously a fan. Great show, but NO SPOILERS... I haven't gotten to season 5 yet.

Comment

That's pretty odd!

Comment

What's that picture of?

Comment

Weird place to find something like that. I could see it being on a cart in Downtown, but not in the park itself.

The "D" looks like Capt Jack. And the "R" looks like Princess Peach from Mario Bro's????? O.o
          -Brian - Find me on Facebook

Comment

That's a fun lil shout out. If people watch it, they'll get it, and if they don't, none the wiser.

Comment

Originally posted by noleafclover1980 View Post
              That's a fun lil shout out. If people watch it, they'll get it, and if they don't, none the wiser.
              That's very cool! I got hooked on that show at the end of last year and ended up watching all five seasons in a month. *The joys of being unemployed* I was at Disneyland last week walking up Main Street and I could have sworn I saw the actress who plays LaGuerta. I saw a plaid CM first and I scanned the group they were with to see if I could spot a celebrity and one woman looked like her. I was so surprised!
              http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
              www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
              http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I've only recently started getting into Dexter (love it! Why didn't I start watching it sooner?), but I'm only on season 3 right now so no spoilers please, if it's not too much to ask. :blush: That is pretty awesome! I probably would have tried to take a picture of it too...and would have hung my head in shame if I got yelled at by a CM.

Comment

I saw that, took a picture and did a little happy dance hahaha I love Dexter! I can't wait for season 5 to come out on dvd (I started watching right as season 4 came out on DVD)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X