This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Merchandise Wishes

Now that we are officially into the Christmas season (or whatever season you want to call it ), what are your wishes for merchandise you'd like to see sold at the DLR.

Mine:

1. costumes featuring Haunted Mansion spooks

2 Kits for parties themed after lands and/or attractions

3. Expandable bags to use in place of the plastic bags to carry merchandise in. These would fold to a small carrying size when not in use and would easily fit into a purse or suitcase.

4. Put the Jiminy Cricket (sp?) safety cartoons on DVD/VHS.

5. Improved Fast Pass wallets that would hold Guest/AP Passes, as well as the receipts for held packages at the Parks. These wallets would also allow the user to sort the Fast Passes (such as by times to redeem them).

6. A nice bonus for the CM's!

Re: Disneyland Merchandise Wishes

Originally posted by cindersgirl

2 Kits for parties themed after lands and/or attractions
    I would love that! I've never really wished for any specific merchandise, but now thaks to you I am.
    "Who inspects these rides anyway, Dopey and Goofy?"

Comment

More Star Tours action figures.

Comment

All I want for Christmas is some decent Haunted Mansion themed merchandise. I'm tired of seeing a couple of pins in a sad little corner of Le Bat En Rouge. The Mansion needs to get some nice merch out there - I want a t-shirt or sweater or something!

And for cryin' out loud- Disney needs to stop putting all kinds of hideous, tacky flames all over their POTC apparel. It's just tacky and bad. Sure, theres fire in the ride, but it looks bad on the clothing.

I'd also like to see some Matterhorn-themed merch besides an occasional trading pin

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Aristocats.....lots more!!!!!!
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
            All I want for Christmas is some decent Haunted Mansion themed merchandise. I'm tired of seeing a couple of pins in a sad little corner of Le Bat En Rouge. The Mansion needs to get some nice merch out there - I want a t-shirt or sweater or something!
            I agree with that. I want more Haunted Mansion action figures too! Maybe some nice porcelain scultps of some of the Mansion residents.

I also want to see a large "Sleeping Beauty Castle" playset, not that silly Cinderella Castle one they were selling at DIsneyland a few years ago. This playset needs to be completely awesome featuring a Dragon's lair and plenty of figures to go along with it.

I also want to see a scale model of modern day Disneyland. Maybe they could sell platforms for each land and then the buildings that attach to the platform to create a miniature 3-D model of the Disneyland park map. If it was done right, it would be awesome. They were getting close with some of those playsets for attractions a few years ago, but they need to make the entire park and all of the buildings. (That would be my dream present!)

There's a lot more stuff that I want to see too... If only I were in charge of merchandising...

Comment

VILLAINS! Tee shirts (womans, womans plus and mens), purses, umbrellas, STUFF...:evil:
              A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
              In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
                I'd also like to see some Matterhorn-themed merch besides an occasional trading pin
                Totally agree. I'd also like to see some more Splash Mountain apparel.

Comment

Billy Hill false teeth...
                  Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

A Do-It-Yourself Fantasmic Kit...yeah...

Actually, I'd really like a model kit for the pirate ship in PotC or perhaps the Columbia. And I would like to see some more (yes, I said more) Indiana Jones merch.

Comment

More Peter Pan and Hercules items for adults.. all I'm asking for is a cute t-shirt or a doll that actually looks like them. There's such a lack of those two characters and I love them so much.

Comment

i'd like to see some robin hood merch. i've only seen one sir hiss pin ever.

scratch that...just LOTS more stitch merch. that way i'll save a WHOLE lot of money :greedy: :lmao:
                        <o>

Comment

I love these ideas!

I agree with the Matterhorn merchandise, they could easily team with L.L.Bean or someone to make some good quality "Matterhorn" camping gear.

I also love the idea of something serious with the Sleeping Beauty Castle, I have such a hard time trying to find something close, I'm almost to the point of making a castle out of construction paper or something for the parties.

Another wish I had forgotten was for Disney to get with Hasbro for lite-brite patterns and colored tabs for the Main Street Electrical Parade. I use these for my parties and already have patterns made for the Light Bug and Cinderella's carriage, but it would be fun to see something like that, associated with the music from the parade.

Comment

Anything for adults, they don't make as many clothes like they did 5 years ago. When they do they are made too small if you are busty and normally wear a medium and you then have to buy a XL / XXL that isn't right. The cute clothes are made for the kids, why can't they make them for adults too.
                            aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
                            isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

I want a HM CM jacket!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...