This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C.K. Holliday Builder's Plates

For those interested, the builder's plates (which indicate locomotive manufacturer, year built, serial number and location built) have now been installed on the C.K. Holliday. You can see some pictures (the first four in the second post, courtesy of Matt Walker) here: http://www.burnsland.com/cgi-bin/drr...t=ST;f=2;t=295

Re: C.K. Holliday Builder's Plates

Thanks for the link. Nice to see the Trains getting their touchups and additions.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Steve, thanks again for keeping us updated on the trains.

Btw, is there any way you know of that we could get the park to offer prints of that terrific map graphic in Main Street Station that features all five locomotives? I'd LOVE to have that on my wall.

Comment

That graphic is pretty nice, although none too accurate in the depictions of the engines (It was the first public acknowledgement of the Kimball, however!). Unfortunatley, I wouldn't know who to contact to see if reproductions could be made available.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X