This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Buzz @ DCA

I was looking at the Disneyland calender and see entertainment listed for Club Buzz. Not Club Buzz at Disneyland, but at DCA. How long has there been a Club Buzz at DCA? Is it new? Where is it?

I also find it funny that Bone Thugs & Harmony is going to be performing there.
    "Who inspects these rides anyway, Dopey and Goofy?"

Re: Club Buzz @ DCA

I think the website is all messed up as it says the "Block Party Bash" is at Disneyland. I'm pretty sure there is no Club Buzz at DCA, but as I don't do much "exploring" there I can't be sure.
    Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Comment

bone thugs & harmony?....no friggin way!... :lmao:
      <o>

Comment

Yes way...sort of. Last night the DL website listed Bone Thugs & Harmony performing at the Club Buzz stage in DCA.

Now that things are back to normal on the website, Bone Thugs will be at HOB on the 8th.

Couldn't you imagine if they would really perform on the Club Buzz stage?:lol:
        "Who inspects these rides anyway, Dopey and Goofy?"

Comment

It also lists for dec. 5th at 4:30 "Christmas Fantasy Parade" and at 5:45 "Parade of Dreams". I don't even think that would be possible.

Comment

And now it says:

"A Christmas Fantasy Parade: 12:00am 12:00 am 12:00am 12:00am"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X