Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

New Attraction Poster For Upcoming Star Tours: The Adventures Continue

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] New Attraction Poster For Upcoming Star Tours: The Adventures Continue

For those who recently visited the parks and head to the left side of the tunnel, maybe if the right side as well, I did not check. There was a new attraction poster up for the new upcoming Star Tours: The Adventure Continues.

Here it is:

What do you think of it?? Questions, Complaints, Comments, Suggestions, Worries, Wishes, etc.............
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Re: New Attraction Poster For Upcoming Star Tours: The Adventures Continue

Interesting... to me, this suggests that they've decided on the "Adventurers Continue" name within marketing.

Comment

I like it, makes the ride look exciting
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I'd love to have that poster in my room!

...seriously

Comment

For the record it's on the right side too.

Comment

That's the same one that was added to the outside of the showbuilding in Florida.

Better quality photos and more discussion on this can be found in the Star Tours sticky thread =)

Comment

Originally posted by logicspeaks View Post
              For the record it's on the right side too.
              Ok, good to know, thanks. I figured it's in both tunnels.

Originally posted by isny View Post
              Better quality photos and more discussion on this can be found in the Star Tours sticky thread =)
              I figured that, too, but who looks in that thread anyways, lol, Just in case.
              I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
              - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Looks great! So does it also mean we will encounter those imperial stations (forgot the name) from Episode 1? Wow that will be cool! This entire ride just sounds AMAZING!! Its going to be beyound repeatable!

Comment

Much better than the confusing "2.0" title people were giving it. This won't leave people constantly asking about the old version.

Comment

So the Millennium Falcon will be in the ride but not Han Solo or Lando Calrissian? Did someone else own the Falcon before Lando and Han did?
                    Everyone is entitled to an informed opinion.
                    Harlan Ellison

I may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but I do shine.

Texan by birth, Californian by choice.

There should be a sticky thread called "This Day in Disney History." The company has a long history and this would be a good way to acknowledge it. Walt was born 112 years ago; that's quite a chunk of American history and culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Not My Real Name View Post
                      So the Millennium Falcon will be in the ride but not Han Solo or Lando Calrissian? Did someone else own the Falcon before Lando and Han did?
                      There were several owners previously. In fact, there was a great book out about the history of the ship titled simply Millenium Falcon. Here's the link to it on Amazon.

Amazon.com: Millennium Falcon (Star Wars) (9780345510051): James Luceno: Books
                      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by MarkTwain View Post
                        Interesting... to me, this suggests that they've decided on the "Adventurers Continue" name within marketing.
                        Though supposedly the ride takes place before the original.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X