This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] world of color and Fantasmic! in the same night

i go to disneyland all the time.. but im taking my grandmother to disneyland in late june for the day and i want her too see both fantasmic! and world of color in the same night and shes in a wheelchair.. i know the times it the summer fantasmic! 9 and 10:30 world of color at 9 and 10:15.. what do you think works best too see both shows

Re: world of color and Fantasmic! in the same night

We were able to see the 9pm showing of World of Color, and then we headed back to Disneyland. We were able to use fastpasses for Big Thunder and then find a spot for Fantasmic, albeit a little off to the side. Maybe in your case, skip the extra ride and just go straight to the Fantasmic viewing area.

Comment

okay thanks
      Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
      We were able to see the 9pm showing of World of Color, and then we headed back to Disneyland. We were able to use fastpasses for Big Thunder and then find a spot for Fantasmic, albeit a little off to the side. Maybe in your case, skip the extra ride and just go straight to the Fantasmic viewing area.

Comment

it can be done, but you gotta move fast.

as for which show first? Totally up to you. I've seen Fan! then WoC, and vice versa.

Comment

YOu really gotta hustle to get back to see F! But good luck..

Comment

It's possible to catch all 4 Disney shows in one night. Back in December, a few friends and I made a goal to catch Fantasmic!, World of Color, Believe...In Holiday Magic, and The Magic, The Memories, and You and with enough of a hustle we made it to all 4. Unfortunately it was one of the premiere nights for TM,TM,&Y and so the last show of the evening was cancelled. But we still made it on time. So you can do it!

Comment

thanks guys!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X