This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Quick AP question

My family and I are going to be visiting the resort pretty soon and we are going to be purchasing SoCal Select passes. My question is if we go on a day that the SoCal Select is blocked out, but we buy the pass that day, are we still allowed into the park? I remember hearing that you were able to go into the parks, but I just wanted to double check. Thank you!
    ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

Re: Quick AP question

Yes. You can go in on the day you buy the pass as long as you buy it AT the park.

Comment

Yes, just go to the ticket booths as usual. If you later decide that the Select is to selective, you can upgrade by paying the difference. 2 months into my 1st AP, I ran into a blockout by surprise and just upped it to SoCal, I always recommend this one to friends. Since the price difference of a blockout day ticket and the difference aren't great

Comment

You are allowed full AP privilages the day you purchase your AP (park hopping, discounts, parking), but you may run into a few snags here and there. One year my family purchased So Cal Select APs on a Sunday, and everything went smoothly, except we were stopped at the gates when we tried to enter California Adventure (sad ping, not magical ping). Not a big deal, as the CM at the gate asked another CM what to do, and then once they saw that the AP was valid THAT day, the scanner was overridden. Have fun!
        Wanna trade pins or power discs? PM me!

Comment

Alright, sounds good! Thanks for the help, all.
          ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

Comment

Yes, you they let you in because you have to go in to get your photo taken for the pass itself. Although i heard they weren't doing the photos anymore..(?)

Comment

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
              Yes, you they let you in because you have to go in to get your photo taken for the pass itself. Although i heard they weren't doing the photos anymore..(?)
              they still do them, but now you can upload your own photo if you want
              Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
              Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Originally posted by CMHusband View Post
                they still do them, but now you can upload your own photo if you want

thanx! i knew you would know!

Comment

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post

Even without photos they might as well let you in because if they didn't you would only have to buy a regular ticket to get in then upgrade to an AP once inside.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X