Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland starts cast member previews for The Little Mermaid attraction.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Disneyland starts cast member previews for The Little Mermaid attraction.

From my good friend on twitter who works at the resort.

Re: Disneyland starts cast member previews for The Little Mermaid attraction.

I loved it! And I think you guys will to! Can't wait to rea more reviews!
    Last edited by FI183; 05-14-2011, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Very cool to hear about this, thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see it for myself!!!

Comment

how long was the ride?

Comment

approx 6 mins

Comment

Thanks for the great review FI183!

Comment

Thanks for the preview FI183! Glad to hear the video of the Ariel AA did not do it justice.

It sounds amazing! Can't hardly wait!
              sigpic
              Home away from Home.

Comment

No video of the ride yet.....but here is something i found

YouTube - The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure ride testing - Disney California Adventure
                Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Do CMs have any idea of any possible public soft openings soon? Especially that the previews seem to have started earlier than suspected?

Comment

Future Imagineer is probably a DCA Cast Member, most likely in the Paradise Pier area. The invitation was special, and spontaneous. The actual scheduled CM Previews for Little Mermaid start at the end of next week. Soft openings after.

Comment

^ You're right on all counts. But as far as I know, she didn't know in advance but heard about it from other CMs and made a mad dash to the park to go on it.

Comment

Ah fudge. Besides finishing the marquee, is there any work left to be done?

Comment

It's a charming addition to the park. Seems like they are still tinkering around with the pacing of the vehicles since it slowed to a crawl when we entered Ursula's lair & stayed that way through the end of the ride. Didn't mind that at all though.

Comment

That might have been them testing "creep mode", which occurs when they need to load handicapped/disabled passengers. HM uses that as well.

Comment

^yup, it was just slowed down for wheelchair access, trust me, I rode it 6 times, they have a set speed down already.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X