This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Mickey's Halloween Party 2011 Tickets on Sale Now

Advanced tickets are now on sale for APs. Dates are Sept 30 and Oct 3, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28, 31 at Disneyland.

Also looks like Halloween Screams will once again be a hard ticket "exclusive".

Buy early and save!

Advanced tickets for Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party are now on sale! Annual Passholders can take advantage of this special opportunity to purchase and save on select nights during these spooky festivities. Dress up your little ones, don a costume of your own and trick-or-treat at Disneyland Park.

Spine-Tingling Attractions and Entertainment

Take part in all kinds of frightful family fun:

Re: Mickey's Halloween Party 2011 Tickets on Sale Now

^Thanks for the info. Too bad about the fireworks, though.

Comment

Yeah, I'm still upset about the fireworks rip off. I can't support this event until that's open to everyone again.

Comment

Hooray?
        I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

NO Big Thunder Mountain Overlay announced BOO, if they have events like this ADD more to it then just Fireworks and less crowds....for me I need at least 4-5 things exclusive to make it worth it, like how Universal Puts up 5 Mazes and one new show, every year.
          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Already on Sale?!?!

That's some serious marketing going on there. Almost as bad as when Christmas sales start the day after Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
              Yeah, I'm still upset about the fireworks rip off. I can't support this event until that's open to everyone again.

Are you kidding opening it to everyone would equal the park being full (stopping ticket sales, not letting more people in etc) and trying to move around like sardines all night long. No thanks. While it's a slight bummer for an extra fee the experience is more than worth it to me.

Comment

We didn't go last year. I wanted to see what the reviews were like and they seemed to be mostly great. So we'll probably go this year. Although I think it is WAY too early to start Halloween stuff!!
                Well Gawrsh!

Comment

Originally posted by Jayce View Post
                  Are you kidding opening it to everyone would equal the park being full (stopping ticket sales, not letting more people in etc) and trying to move around like sardines all night long. No thanks. While it's a slight bummer for an extra fee the experience is more than worth it to me.
                  Either way they make money....if the fireworks are not exclusive I'm 100% sure they'll sell JUST as many tickets, 2 years ago they sold out and they DID not have the fireworks. So people will go etiehr way....I just don't think ONE exclusive show is worth it, they need to overlay at least Big Thunder and another ride for it to be an event I would want to go to, since I don't care about dressing up.
                  Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Good to hear...I'm gonna buy early this year. It was amazing last year

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I've always been telling myself that I'd go to this once I'm done with school. I guess that since I'm graduating next week, there's no reason for me to skip out

Comment

Originally posted by F!an View Post
                        Advanced tickets are now on sale for APs. Dates are Sept 30 and Oct 3, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28, 31 at Disneyland.

Also looks like Halloween Screams will once again be a hard ticket "exclusive".
                        I see that U mentioned that the tickets are on sale now but when I looked at Disneyland's website it says it goes on sale on July 1st. I just wanted to add a thought.
                        :thumbup:

Comment

Thanks for the info there, I loved it last year. I didn't dress up last year because going was a last minute thing but this year it's on, can't wait.

Comment

Last year was so awesome I was very grateful for the opportunity.

Yeah, shame about the fireworks. That kinda bothers me too. :/
                            I'm walkin' right down the middle of Main Street U.S.A.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanvalle View Post
                              Thanks for sharing. I've always been telling myself that I'd go to this once I'm done with school. I guess that since I'm graduating next week, there's no reason for me to skip out
                              You won't be sorry. I went last year and found it to be the most enjoyable Disney experience in over 10 years. :thumbup:
                              Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X