This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Ratatouille dark ride in paradise pier

there are rumors on discussion kingdom and wdwmagic that Ratatouille is going to dca. What do you think about this and is it a good or bad idea?
    Disney Love from HOUSTON TEXAS!!
    GO TEXANS, ROCKETS, ASTROS AND COOGS!!!

Re: Ratatouille dark ride in paradise pier

I'm up for it. Ratatouille was a really fun movie. I think it could be interesting to have a dark ride. Although the movie took place in Paris...So that's not exactly the States anywhere near a Pier...
    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    Walt Disney

Thanks for everything, Walt! :gladsad:

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Follow me on twitter! - pj_campbell

Comment

^I heard that rumor a long time ago. It was supposed to be a Crush's Coaster ride system themed to Ratatouille where Mulholland Madness was. I don't know if it's still in the works.

Comment

I hope not.
        The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
        -Walt Disney

Comment

Only if you go over a magical waterfall that takes you from the pier back to Paris

Comment

On disscussion kingdom they said it will be in the back on the former maliboomer used to be

Ratatouille dark ride coming to DCA! - Discussion Kingdom Forums
            Disney Love from HOUSTON TEXAS!!
            GO TEXANS, ROCKETS, ASTROS AND COOGS!!!

Comment

How does this movie based in France have to do with the Pier?
              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Actually the Paris Sewer and DCA 1.0 had a LOT in common.

Comment

No! No! No! Ummhow does it fit the 1920's California Pier Theme. Mickey and the gang got away with it becaus their timeless. Toy Story made it work supisingly and the Little MMewrmaid fits with the Ocean theme and Classic Pier Dark Rides. But this is a very themed specific Parasian Rat! No!

EDIT: Just read it from origanal source and looks 100% Fake. No real source and the guys seems like he's lying. just my 2 cents though
                  Last edited by Dlandclub33; 05-18-2011, 05:35 PM.

Comment

I don't accept this idea

Comment

The movie takes place in Pieris, right?

Comment

This is such an old rumor that was probably re-sparked by the recent concept art that was released for paris. I wouldn't count on it.

Comment

They will make the attraction work, especially if it will be as good as I hear it will be.
                          Don't assume it will be a carbon copy, but something that uses the technology and maybe the characters.

Technology from what I hear is:
                          * Tokyo Disneyland Pooh style vehicle. Should look like a dinner plate with a small bowl on top
                          * 3D screen technology like Spiderman at Islands of Adventure
                          * Storyline... Huge and Tall 3D Screens that make you feel like you the size of rat.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                            Actually the Paris Sewer and DCA 1.0 had a LOT in common.
                            Lol, first time I read this I was like umm what? But now I got it and agree
                            Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
                              I hope not.
                              +1

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                              How does this movie based in France have to do with the Pier?
                              You just answered your own question. There is virtually no where it could really "belong" in DCA. I use the word "belong" loosely because one could easily say that many rides don't fit in certain areas. I don't think that this would be the best idea for a new dark ride though.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X