Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Tours Preview Contest - Tomorrow (Questions)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Star Tours Preview Contest - Tomorrow (Questions)

Okay, I'm sorry if it's been mentioned elsewhere because most people it seems are talking about the Annual Passholder previews, but I have a specific question about tomorrow's Disneyland Blog Contest Preview.

The details state this:

So my questions are as follows:
    -Is the East Esplanade like the area where the buses and shuttles dropoff? Or inside the security checkpoint, by the wheelchairs or something?
    -Check-in is 4-730am? So will there be a line forming at the gate, or can you come at like 7AM and still try your luck at getting to the front of the line. I don't want to have to be there at like 4AM just to not have to wait in a ridiculous line.

Thanks.
    Caleb

"Second star to the right and straight on 'till morning."

"Adventure is out there!"

22 times to Disneyland in one year, personal record.

(Save the Disneyland Hotel Waterfalls too!)

Re: Star Tours Preview Contest - Tomorrow (Questions)

we're shooting for around 6:30 for arrival. The east esplanade is by the stroller area. Probably will have a table set up to check in. Don't know about a line but who cares, you still get to go on the ride so relax and enjoy the queue.

Comment

Does anyone know if we can use our ticket to get into California adventure if we pay the upgrade charge?

Comment

Originally posted by shortjgrl View Post
        Does anyone know if we can use our ticket to get into California adventure if we pay the upgrade charge?
        I'm betting these will be comp. events tickets with no value, but check with the Ticket Booths in the morning (or when you want to hop).
        -Monorail Man

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X