Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a ride?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Other] When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a ride?

    Ok now this thread is NOT about making fun of others, BUT, im gonna be completely honest here feel free to make fun of me, I dont mind cause I am the the OP and its fine with me. Also I just want to share my experiances with you all

    Now I will be honest here, when I was little, I was a major wimp. When I was little, the first time I rode Star Tours I cried after the ride because I thought everything that happend in the ride really happend, lmao.

    Then there was another time when I rode space mountain around the age of 7, I cried after that ride and I feel bad for embarrising my mom because there were other kids at like the ages 5 who rode it like it was NOTHING, lol. Ever since then I have not been on space mountain (Mind you im 19 now) , but I am gonna go on it in june, it sounds fun now
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

  • #2
    Re: When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a r

    I naturally was always afraid of the HM. I used to always have my eyes closed for the whole thing, then I eventually only opened them during the ballroom scene, now I always have them open. I also hated the scene of Mr Toad.

    My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a r

      I do remembered the time I went on Roger Rabbit when I was a kid (I believe it was the first time I went on it.). I think the strobe light part was the one that scared the crap out of the me for the rest of the ride. I cried after that.

      Then when I went to DCA for the first time (2002), I cried after getting on MM (That was my first roller coaster ride) due to a fear. I tried going on Soarin but I chickened out.

      Thats pretty much the rides that scared me when I was little.


      The world is a treasure trove of places.
      The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
      Indy Ride Count: 2211
      World of Color Count: 74

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a r

        I forget if I was scared of the HM, I think I was always scared of the part with the hanging dead body, when it got dark. Also the first time I rode Indy, I had my head ducked the WHOLE ride because I was scared of getting crushed by the boulder lol.
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a r

          ITTBAB definitely
          The part with the black widows freaked me out



          Comment


          • #6
            Re: When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a r

            I started going to Disneyland in 1962. I was pretty scared of most of Snow White's Scary Adventure.
            sigpic
            Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!


            Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!


            Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a r

              I remember crying after seeing the supreme leader in captain eo when i was 4.
              I remeber being frightened during the rain dance in the tiki room.
              I remeber be scared silly after riding indiana jones the first time when i was 5.
              I am still scared of the final drop on splash.
              By the way, im 20 years old.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a r

                Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                I do remembered the time I went on Roger Rabbit when I was a kid (I believe it was the first time I went on it.). I think the strobe light part was the one that scared the crap out of the me for the rest of the ride. I cried after that.

                Then when I went to DCA for the first time (2002), I cried after getting on MM (That was my first roller coaster ride) due to a fear. I tried going on Soarin but I chickened out.

                Thats pretty much the rides that scared me when I was little.
                Aahh. I have never been a big coaster fan, probably the only "big" coaster I am gonna go on will be California Screamin.
                http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a r

                  Originally posted by HiddenMickeyBook View Post
                  I started going to Disneyland in 1962. I was pretty scared of most of Snow White's Scary Adventure.
                  I believe I started going at the age of 4 in 1993 orn 1994..anyways, I was never reall scared of Snow White's Scary Adventures, but the monstro part in Pinocchio scared me.
                  http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a r

                    Originally posted by Mr. Matterhorn View Post
                    I remember crying after seeing the supreme leader in captain eo when i was 4.
                    I remeber being frightened during the rain dance in the tiki room.
                    I remeber be scared silly after riding indiana jones the first time when i was 5.
                    I am still scared of the final drop on splash.
                    By the way, im 20 years old.

                    TBH, I was scared to go on splash mountain for a long time because of the last drop, and was also scared to go on the Matterhorn. Not anymore, but the last drop on splash mountain still gets me sometimes.
                    http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a r

                      The Jungle Cruise scared me the most because of the gun used at the hippo pool. Loud noises really freaked me out. But I didn't cry, just relieved that the ride was over. Also, I was scared of the Monstro part of Storybook Canal. It just looked too convincing that we were being swallowed by the whale.
                      I am old. But still love Disneyland.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a r

                        I never went to Disneyland when I was little. I didn't get to a Disney themepark (Epcot, and Magic Kingdom) until I was 50 years old.

                        However, when I was a kid, I was a big chicken. I can see myself crying on many of those rides, especially Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, and POTC.
                        BarbaraAnn

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a r

                          Aahh yeah, sometimes loud sudden noises get to me. The monstro in the storybook ride looks so...real somtimes, how it blinks and what not.
                          http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a r

                            Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                            I never went to Disneyland when I was little. I didn't get to a Disney themepark (Epcot, and Magic Kingdom) until I was 50 years old.

                            However, when I was a kid, I was a big chicken. I can see myself crying on many of those rides, especially Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, and POTC.
                            Bummer I actually loved POTC, but going on splash when I was little, no way lol.
                            http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: When you were little, what ride(s) scared you the most? Did u ever cry after a r

                              None of the rides scared me, I just never liked the people dressed up in costumes.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X