Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

What's Your Favorite Thing to do While In Line for a Ride?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] What's Your Favorite Thing to do While In Line for a Ride?

As we all know, waiting in line can be long and boring, so... everyone does something whole they're in line. Why do you do?

I play games on my iPhone, and it dies fast, so anytime I'm in the hotel I charge it up.
    My Flickr

Re: What's Your Favorite Thing to do While In Line for a Ride?

i like to pick my nose
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WildForMrToad View Post
      i like to pick my nose

Many people do...
      My Flickr

Comment

i like to pick my nose
        Lmao
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

Comment

I just embrace all the Disney magic in my surroundings. Look around and think "Im in Disneyland! "

Thats when I firt get there lol. Throughout the day, if im by myself, I just look around. When with my GF or mom, just talk about stuff, also look around too.

Comment

i like to pick my nose
            )

Comment

Just love watching the other people.

Comment

"I Spy" is an old classic my family used to play hahaha. Of course, if your in a line that doesn't have a lot of detail it may get worn out pretty easily
                I'm walkin' right down the middle of Main Street U.S.A.

Comment

^It must be tricky in the IJA line.

Comment

Well, I play my iPhone after I've already been in the line, but not always on my phone. I look at the queue, as they are always amazingly detailed. I always think "I'm at Disneyland, I'm home again." no matter where I am in the park, in a line, on the ride, walking, or eating, I'm always as happy as possible!
                    My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Mouse Jr View Post
                      I always think "I'm at Disneyland, I'm home again." no matter where I am in the park, in a line, on the ride, walking, or eating, I'm always as happy as possible!

DUDE! This this this this and this! Well at least for me anyways

Comment

We have a very small deck of cards with questions on them. They were intended to be played as a game, but we just read the questions. It is called "Would You Rather...." An example question: "Would you rather be raised by wolves -OR- by dolphins?" My boys love to ask us and each other these questions. (We also have a couple of books of the same type of questions I got at B&N for cheap that we will sometimes bring along. They're also small.) It's entertaining.

Comment

I just chill and soak up atmosphere. Or if I'm with someone, we chat about stuff. Usually stuff about Disney.

Comment

I usually look at the details of the queue and the sounds and music surround it. It makes the waiting much more fun. Also, every time I'm waiting for a ride. I always feel that I am in my home theme park again. Disneyland is my home park.

One thing I hate about is huge crowds and strollers. They get in your way and large crowds are annoying and can cause so many human traffic. Strollers are a pain and they are large clutter.

Walt Disney's Original Magic Kingdom!
                            Save
                            Sav

Comment

Disneyland is my homepark too

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X