This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Twenty days!

In twenty days I will be in Disneyland! I am so happy, happy, happy! So many new, exciting things will be happening! I think I am going to get my first AP and try to go a few more times this year.
    I made a new little hat to wear for the trip. It's inspired by my favorite princess, Aurora.

Re: Twenty days!

Yay! Have fun when you go!
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

Comment

Very CUTE!

Originally posted by HatAndMouse View Post
      In twenty days I will be in Disneyland! I am so happy, happy, happy! So many new, exciting things will be happening! I think I am going to get my first AP and try to go a few more times this year.
      I made a new little hat to wear for the trip. It's inspired by my favorite princess, Aurora.

:thumbup:

Comment

I love that hat!! you should market those! very cute, i'd totally wear it! and congrats on your trip!!

Comment

I leave in 27 days I LOVE that hat! Great job!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Thanks everyone! I haven't been since last spring so I'm excited to see WoC for the first time! And Little Mermaid and Soundsational!

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
            I love that hat!! you should market those! very cute, i'd totally wear it! and congrats on your trip!!
            Thanks! I have a little etsy shop where I sell them. Some friends and I wore some last year when we went, it was lots of fun.

Comment

Yay only 21 days for me, but I'll be wearing my Indie hat.
              Matthew

Comment

Originally posted by wettham1783 View Post
                Yay only 21 days for me, but I'll be wearing my Indie hat.
                Nice!

Comment

I love that the hat has the music to "Once Upon a Dream" on it. Well made indeed. Hope you have a great trip!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                    I love that the hat has the music to "Once Upon a Dream" on it. Well made indeed. Hope you have a great trip!
                    Thank you! I hope I get to meet Aurora while wearing it!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X