Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twenty days!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Fun] Twenty days!

    In twenty days I will be in Disneyland! I am so happy, happy, happy! So many new, exciting things will be happening! I think I am going to get my first AP and try to go a few more times this year.
    I made a new little hat to wear for the trip. It's inspired by my favorite princess, Aurora.




  • #2
    Re: Twenty days!

    Yay! Have fun when you go!
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Twenty days!

      Very CUTE!

      Originally posted by HatAndMouse View Post
      In twenty days I will be in Disneyland! I am so happy, happy, happy! So many new, exciting things will be happening! I think I am going to get my first AP and try to go a few more times this year.
      I made a new little hat to wear for the trip. It's inspired by my favorite princess, Aurora.


      :thumbup:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Twenty days!

        I love that hat!! you should market those! very cute, i'd totally wear it! and congrats on your trip!!



        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Twenty days!

          I leave in 27 days I LOVE that hat! Great job!






          "Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Twenty days!

            Thanks everyone! I haven't been since last spring so I'm excited to see WoC for the first time! And Little Mermaid and Soundsational!

            Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
            I love that hat!! you should market those! very cute, i'd totally wear it! and congrats on your trip!!
            Thanks! I have a little etsy shop where I sell them. Some friends and I wore some last year when we went, it was lots of fun.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Twenty days!

              Yay only 21 days for me, but I'll be wearing my Indie hat.
              Matthew

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Twenty days!

                Originally posted by wettham1783 View Post
                Yay only 21 days for me, but I'll be wearing my Indie hat.
                Nice!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Twenty days!

                  I love that the hat has the music to "Once Upon a Dream" on it. Well made indeed. Hope you have a great trip!

                  Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Twenty days!

                    Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                    I love that the hat has the music to "Once Upon a Dream" on it. Well made indeed. Hope you have a great trip!
                    Thank you! I hope I get to meet Aurora while wearing it!

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X