Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Disney promote Green With Envy in the parks this Thanksgiving?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How will Disney promote Green With Envy in the parks this Thanksgiving?

Disney has a hilarious movie coming out this Thanksgiving, and it's probably one that they'll want to find some way to promote in the parks. Here's the trailer:

So maybe do a pre-parade like they did with the Volunteer Cavalcade? Or maybe that interactive animatronic they were experimenting with in DCA a couple of years ago?

Re: How will Disney promote Green With Envy in the parks this Thanksgiving?

The first thing I can think of would be to replace the Pirates ending of World of Color, since Muppets and explosions would be a natural fit, per the end of the trailer, and the end of Muppets 3D, come to think of it.

I would love it if they could do a new evening film for the Muppets 3D theater, since I would have to guess they won't be doing elecTRONica by then.

Comment

How cute! Can't wait to see this!

They might try to do something in DCA near/in Muppetvision 3D...I guess the real question is what kind of involvement the muppets have in this film? What is their relationship with the two human characters?

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
        How cute! Can't wait to see this!

They might try to do something in DCA near/in Muppetvision 3D...I guess the real question is what kind of involvement the muppets have in this film? What is their relationship with the two human characters?
        The Muppets are the focus of the movie. The romantic comedy part of the trailer was a joke.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X