Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Send me your good thoughts and some pixe dust may help...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Send me your good thoughts and some pixe dust may help...

For the past several years, we've been without our APs. Money being what it is. I know this situation is far from unique. Well, we've done some re-financing, and in the result, we may be getting some "extra" money back soon. My wife mentioned that we may be able to get our passes again. Oh, please, please, please!
    So, give us your happy wishes. If all goes well, maybe I'll be able to make it to a Sunday meet.
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Re: Send me your good thoughts and some pixe dust may help...

Wish you best of luck
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

Comment

*sparkles* *sparkles*

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

*sprinkles pixie dust into a jar* Here you go! Best of luck to you getting the extra cash for your AP!
        My Flickr

Comment

I got my Catholic handbook in hand. I'm looking for the patron saint of annual pass holders to ask for intercession.

It might've been St. Paul...sounds familiar. Probably somewhere in the back of the Bible I'm sure.
          This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Comment

(deep breath) :angel:

(another deep breath) :beg:

(last deep breath)

Good Luck.
            I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

With a little Disney magic and the monthly payment plan, I hope you are able to rejoin the ranks of happy annual passholders.

Very best wishes to you and the whole family!

Dusty
              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Best of luck! Just remember, Disneyland is great, but it's not the most important thing in the world. If you can afford to go only every year or two you'll still have great experiences and maybe even more-lasting memories. (Since you've lived without passes for a couple years, I'm preaching to the choir, but I wanted to point that out nevertheless.)

Comment

Good luck!!!!:thumbup:

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Dont forgrt they have the summer deal where you get 3 days at the parks (must be used within 60 days of when activated) it should only cost like 110 bucks (plus 10 bucks for parking each time) so if you just need a cheap summer fix I would be on the look out for that deal
                      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

****Pixie Dust**** sprinklings of good luck!

Also, don't forget if you get the summer funpass for $110, you can upgrade it on your last day, or (I'm pretty sure) apply it to a monthly payment plan on your last day, if you are So Cal residents!!

Comment

Best of luck! I know how important that "Disney fix" can be...coming from someone who had an annual pass for several years and then suddenly didn't! (I"m thankfully back in the world of AP holder thanks to the monthly payment plan) But do not get yourself into trouble like I have (well I would have been in trouble anyways but I'm worse off) due to the added cost of having a pass. I don't regret it really but it's not something I recommend. The summer is so close that the summer pass might be a great idea...and those don't have blackout days on them like most of the AP options do and then upgrading. We did those last summer and they were well worth it.
                            -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Originally posted by drphibes
                            SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
                            Originally posted by ReverendGonzo
                            Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
                            DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                              Dont forgrt they have the summer deal where you get 3 days at the parks (must be used within 60 days of when activated) it should only cost like 110 bucks (plus 10 bucks for parking each time) so if you just need a cheap summer fix I would be on the look out for that deal
                              Good advice except I'm curious where you are getting the "10 bucks for parking" ...last I saw parking was $15.
                              -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Originally posted by drphibes
                              SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
                              Originally posted by ReverendGonzo
                              Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
                              DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X