This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What colour is Ursula????

Ater looking at some recent video footage of Ariel's undersea adventure, i am a bit disappointed with the lighting in Ursula's lair. It makes her look orangish. I loved how realistic she looked in the original video of 'ursula entering her lair', but with the lighting she now looks a strange color.
    Anyone else agree?

Oh but ps, am SUPPPPPEEEERR excited to ride this!
    Can't wait for December 2012 when I FINALLY get back to Disneyland Resort! My first trip in over 7 years

Re: What colour is Ursula????

^I think she looks purple.

Comment

I think she looks like how she does in the movie, except maybe just a tad bit of a dark purple color.
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

Comment

YouTube - ‪Ursula Moves Into Her Lair at Disney California Adventure Park‬‏
        On this video you can see Ursula in the movie with a few lighting changes like the ones you talk about during the ride.

Comment

Its probably due to all the spells and such, with the lights comming from it.

Comment

If you look at the video 'Soundsational Summer', they have some on ride footage and that is where i thought the lighting was really weird for ursula.
            Can't wait for December 2012 when I FINALLY get back to Disneyland Resort! My first trip in over 7 years

Comment

YouTube - ‪Poor Unfortunate Souls (English)‬‏
              Pause at 4:18 in this video, and that might be what you are seeing on the figure. Her orangeish color.

Comment

Originally posted by DLRaddict View Post
                Pause at 4:18 in this video, and that might be what you are seeing on the figure. Her orangeish color.
                Yeah, its just all the lighting Ursula uses in that scene, even Ariel's hair is like yellowish orange.

Comment

Originally posted by DLRaddict View Post
                  Oooo thanks now it makes sense

Comment

^I'm sure the Imagineers did their homework and saw that at certain points she turns orange, so they added that in. It's something you might not remember, but it makes the experience so much better.

Comment

I wanna get a running start and jump on her back while she's moving and wrestle the animatronic and snap her hip....

I think she's like a lavender color...It seems like it needs to be darker in there

she is very impressive though...very fluid and foamy and her little ball reminds me of Madame Leota

Comment

Indeed it does.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X