Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full HD Video of Mickey's Soundsational Parade - Enjoy!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Full HD Video of Mickey's Soundsational Parade - Enjoy!

Hey Guys,

Okay! I just got home and uploaded this New Mickey's Soundsational Parade in HD.

Thanks goodness for FIOS! I was able to upload 1.65 gig in 20 mins for you guys who can't make it to Disneyland anytime soon.

*I recorded this new parade with my camcorder instead of the CanonT2i I use for The Little Mermaid Ride.

I spotted several Micechatters near the Penny Arcade snapping away at all the floats that passed by. Can't wait to look at their pictures!!! I wasn't able to stop by to say Hello, next time will do.

My favorite is Tangled Tower. I believe this is also the tallest parade float in Disney.

Is the speaker from where I at even at full blast? I thought the music supposed to be loud coming from the speaker.

So here's the video in HD: Enjoy!

Last edited by SoCalbma; 05-26-2011, 10:14 PM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: Full HD Video of Mickey's Soundsational Parade - Enjoy!

Thank you! Looking forward to the video.

You have the very first HD videos of both TLM and Soundsational parade - great job!
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Cant wait lol earlier i took a nap waiting for Your AUA video now i just have to wait a few minutes great HD vids as while

Comment

Great, can't wait.

Comment

Video has been uploaded. Enjoy
          My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
          http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

wow i love it lol i love the music cant wait to get this audio file

Comment

Someone had a busy day today!
              This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Comment

I liked the beggining. I wish they had Dr. Facilier with the Princess and the Frog float like showed in the concept art. The rest of the parade is ok. But then of course, I was never and still not a big Parade fan (Except MSEP) But thatnks for posting it up
                http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

Comment

Did they use the talking Mickey in this parade? I swear I saw him blink! O_o
                  That's right, I got a light cycle in my signature.

Comment

I can't believe that I am sitting here in my home, and watching a video of this brand new parade. Thanks again, for all your hard work, and sharing it with all of us.

I absolutely loved it. The Princess float, and the Mary Poppins one were my two favorites.

I also loved hearing the voices, of the folks in the crowd, who called to their favorite characters.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

I'm so tempted to watch but I kind of want to wait until I go see it live! But the thing is I don't know when's the next time I'll go!!!!!!!!!! ahhh!!!!!!!!!! I think I'll wait.... :/

Comment

My two favorite parts: Three Caballeros and Mary/Bert on carousel horses

I'm not sure I can convey how I felt about it in words just yet. My favorite parades (MSEP, POD, Spectromagic) feel so overwhelming; I feel like they transport me to fantasyland - with my favorite characters, music, and stories. My first reaction is that some parts of this parade feel very flat (underwhelming soundtrack, disconnects between floats, etc.). I obviously think that watching it on video lacks that in person excitement created by the performers.

In my opinion: any parade is better than no parade, so I'm glad to see this addition. During my next visit, I'll surely be cozied up to the curb to watch.

asianbma - thank you so much for your hard work. You brought me to Disneyland today and I'm very appreciative of what you've taken the time to share with us.

Comment

I am not a parade person but it;s pretty sweet. Including the Three Caballeros is a plus in my book though and King Louie of course!!!
                          These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                          My company had a special night at the park
                          WdW trip report with WWoHP
                          NYE 2011 trip report
                          Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                          Leap year 24 hour report
                          New DCA trip report
                          NYE 2012
                          HKDL trip report

Comment

This parade has soo much going for it. An original concept, good choice of characters, huge number of performers, catchy music. There is no way this parade can not flop. It's pure quality and the video alone shows the huge quality difference between DL and MK. Thanks for the video

Comment

The Marry Poppins float looked bigger in the picture. I like the Princess n the Frog the Best.

This is the same song as the Hong Kong Parade. I still wish he had the stitch float, I think the HKDL parade was better . theirs had nice costumes and music. but I like this also so idk

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X