This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narnia at DLR... World Of Disney

I was at the resort tonight, and I saw that the Narnia merchandise has hit the shelves. Books, PVC action figures, T-shirts for the kids, play sword, Snow Queen Wand, etc.

nothing as nice as the Disney catalog, but still... it's there.

I browsed through the book on the left, and it was really in depth to the little things in the film that had meaning that the viewer might pass over.
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Re: Narnia at DLR... World Of Disney

I believe the Narnia merchandise officially hit the shelves on exactly Friday the 18th of November. (I think I even heard someone training some CMs mention that.) Looks like Peter's sword is selling better than the White Witch's wand, the latter of which is probably mostly being bought by parents who haven't seen the film and don't necessarily know she's wicked... (I don't think an ice queen really appeals so much to little girls, and I'm not sure the boys would want to play with a toy based on the queen, either. But I could be wrong.)

Thanks for the picture!
    Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

Oh, also, why no adult T-shirts? Don't tell me they wouldn't sell.
      Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Gadget
        I believe the Narnia merchandise officially hit the shelves on exactly Friday the 18th of November. (I think I even heard someone training some CMs mention that.) Looks like Peter's sword is selling better than the White Witch's wand, the latter of which is probably mostly being bought by parents who haven't seen the film and don't necessarily know she's wicked... (I don't think an ice queen really appeals so much to little girls, and I'm not sure the boys would want to play with a toy based on the queen, either. But I could be wrong.)

Thanks for the picture!
        Thanks. I digured it probably wasn't "news" as I don't go into the stores all that often. But I hadn't read anyone else mention it, so I thought I would.
        ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X