Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Know of any good Disneyland .pdf eBooks?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Know of any good Disneyland .pdf eBooks?

Hi everybody! I just got my very first eReader / Tablet doohickey and I've been looking for good eBooks about Disneyland. Anybody have any suggestions? I Googled and got a bunch of shady links to places that wanted to give me lots of free eBooks in exchange for my credit card information, mother's maiden name, social security number, bank account number and a pint of blood, but I wasn't too comfortable with giving out all that information to websites that claimed to have "Dinzey eBooks".

SO what do you suggest? Read any good eBooks lately?

Re: Know of any good Disneyland .pdf eBooks?

It all depends on what brand of e-reader you have. I have a Nook Color, and there are very few Disney books other than the standard kids fare. Give it awhile and more will be converted to e-reader.

Comment

Can you google "Disneyland ebooks" ?? That's the only suggestion i have

Comment

I have a Sony e-reader and I can get free library books through OverDrive. There are several Disney e-books available through the LA Public Libraries that you can get.
        Disneyland Blog Posts: http://findingmyinnerbombshell.com/tag/disneyland/

Comment

Don't know if this one will work:

Walt Disney's Railroad Story - pdf E-Edition - Carolwood Pacific Historical Society

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X