X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] June 3rd Line Updates for Star Tours and Little Mermaid

Hello

I just thought it would be nice if there was a spot to find out the status of the line of these two new rides. I am not there but if you are there and want to let people know or know someone who is there, let us know so that we can decide if we want to fight the crowds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are updates on twitter that the wait is going to be anywhere from 3 to 6 hours today and Mouseinfo is reporting that fastpasses will not be handed out:

@MouseInfo
    Disney expecting 6 hour wait for Star Tours today. Fatpass will NOT be avilable.
    @DisneylandLive
    Star Tours Line on Main Street http://flic.kr/p/9PXFDR
    @MacDaddyPhoto
    The line now cuts back through the hub with multiple switchbacks in front of the castle. This is insane. http://twitpic.com/56epzs
    @MousePlanetAVP
    Forget the Jedi, these folks all want to see a Little Mermaid. twitpic.com/56emxa
    @insidethemagic
    The Little Mermaid line is absurdly long. Stretches way around the park past Grizzly River Run and beyond. #fb http://flic.kr/p/9PY4oK
    @insidethemagic
    Another look at the Little Mermaid line in the other direction. #fb http://flic.kr/p/9Q1XLQ
    Last edited by kibia16; 06-03-2011, 10:34 AM.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
    -Aristotle

Next Trip in 2012 to see the final product

Re: June 3rd Line Updates for Star Tours and Little Mermaid

I hear about 6.5 - 7 hour wait for Star Tours.
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

holyyyyyy crap!!!!! glad i got on it already, it will be a few weeks before i hit either...lame...oh well glad i'm an ap! lol

I'm too excited for all the new things disney is doing!!!!

Comment

I don't care how awesome these rides are... I'm not spending a days admission waiting in line for a 5 minute long ride... man.. there are some die hards out there...
        -Brian - Find me on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bamato View Post
          I don't care how awesome these rides are... I'm not spending a days admission waiting in line for a 5 minute long ride... man.. there are some die hards out there...
          Amen. I cannot fathom waiting in the heat for that many hours. I'd die of boredom.

Facebook me!
          Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

I think Californians have been trained to stand in lines. We live in Oregon and every time we go to the resort it is a big adjustment for us. I have learned to make reservations because my husband will not wait 20+ mins for a table at a restaurant. We use fastpasses and grab short lines. I did get him to wait for the nemo subs once when the line was 2.5 hours and he said never again would he do the "line ride", he just found it boring. Hats off to all of those people who will wait for hours for a ride. Hmmm I wonder what the wait time for rides like Indy and Splash are today. Might be a great day to do Peter Pan with little wait time.
            :lol:

Comment

it's a great day to have a motorla xoom or other andorid tablet, with an android phone that you can teather on, and just watch disney movies all day! lol

Comment

Again, so glad I am not there.

Comment

I'm reading on Twitter that things have calmed down a bit, but here are some iphone shots from this morning: '

Comment

Originally posted by Pan View Post
                    it's a great day to have a motorla xoom or other andorid tablet, with an android phone that you can teather on, and just watch disney movies all day! lol
                    Perhaps a book to read, or a reader that does TTS

Comment

Originally posted by Mac Daddy View Post
                      I'm reading on Twitter that things have calmed down a bit, but here are some iphone shots from this morning: '

That. . . has got to be the worst I've seen the park since Thanksgiving. Man and I was going to go to get a R2-D2 Popcorn Bucket!

Comment

I won't get there till late like 5pm, but i don't care i am waiting no matter the condition!

Comment

LOL, soooo glad I'm not going today. A few weeks ago it was a possibility, but I ruled it out and decided not to. But even then I had no idea it would be THAT crazy. Unreal!

Comment

Line is currently around 110 minutes for both Mermaid and Star Tours.

1:40PM.

Comment

And to think I planned on going today...wow.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X