Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The audio from MSEP sent shivers down my spine ... YAY!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
      Wait.. Tyhats wishes.... (I knew soething was stage..) the opening audio with julie andrews....

not bad audio.. can't wait for the entirething
      Yes, I was at the presentation and noticed this too. My guess is that, since they are recording the music with an 80 piece orchestra, they probably don't have it completely recorded yet... I wouldn't be surprised if the opening is similar to Wishes, but if you'll notice the demo has some MIDI music accompanying Julie, so that will almost certainly be replaced with the orchestral piece. And, as AP2CM has already told us, Walt's voice will be included in various parts of this show. Can't wait for the Cast Previews!
      "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome!
      Disneyland is Your Land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and youth can saver the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy an inspiration to all the world.
      "
      -- Walter Elias Disney, July 17, 1955 approx 4:35PM

Comment

Originally posted by AP2CM
        Soft openings not withstanding, I believe an AP preview is in the works, so look out for that newsletter!
        PLEASE!!! I would love an AP preview!

I cannot WAIT for this show. Partially because I'm a pyro, yes, and DL has never failed to impress with their shows. But just to hear Walt's voice in the park again... I bet it's like fingernails on a chalkboard to Eisner...

That tomorrowland clip is awesome, and the MSEP pieces are going to be HUGE! Did they re-do the music? I have the soiuntrack, and it doesn't sound quite the same... Re-orchistrated, maybe?

Where were these clips recorded? And who is doing the description?
        Last edited by Reaver; 03-08-2005, 01:45 PM.
        Honor those who fall under the sword.
        But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

........Steve Davidson is a hoot by the way. Would love to meet him in person. He really GETS what Disney is all about.
          WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

Originally posted by jmuboy
            ........Steve Davidson is a hoot by the way. Would love to meet him in person. He really GETS what Disney is all about.
            Ya, he's a great guy. Definitely diserves his title... Very inergetic, engaging and he understands what walt wanted to accomplish.
            Disneyland is Your Land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and youth can saver the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy an inspiration to all the world.
            "

Comment

This show sounds like it is going BLOW WISHES AWAY!!!

Comment

Okay, I'm kind of glad I'm seeing this fireworks show alone, because once I hear Walt's voice it's OVER - I'm going to be crying like a baby. And the DLRR thing, forget about it. If I cry when I hear that as I am walking in, hearing it echoed all across Main Street is going to be bad. In a good way!

If anyone sees anything about this in any AP newsletter, please post it, because those darn things never seem to make it to my house - I think my postman is a Disney fan.....LOL!
                Go see Billy Hill and the Hillbillies!!

Comment

I can't wait to listen to this! But I wont because i'm waiting until I finish installing my DSL to download. >;]

Comment

Originally posted by ilvdland
                    Okay, I'm kind of glad I'm seeing this fireworks show alone, because once I hear Walt's voice it's OVER - I'm going to be crying like a baby. And the DLRR thing, forget about it. If I cry when I hear that as I am walking in, hearing it echoed all across Main Street is going to be bad. In a good way!
                    Man I'm all chocked up just listening to those clips. I'll have to remeber to take a box of kleenex with me when I see it for the first time (and second and third). I can't even make it through Believe in Holiday Magic without getting all teary eyed
                    Do you remember your imagination?
                    When Neverland was your destination.
                    Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
                    Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

Comment

Country Bear

Is Country Bear Vacation Hoedown music going to be in the show?

Comment

Is it going to be only clips of music and ride audio or will their be full songs? That wasnt it for the Main st. and tommorowland right? I mean i would be very dissapointed if thats all they played from tommorow land with buzz, and carousel of progress, and the dick dale space mountain song, and america sings, and mission to mars, rocket to the moon, and hista

Comment

For a seventeen minute show, I'm sure there's more of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Titanfreak46
                            Is Country Bear Vacation Hoedown music going to be in the show?
                            from what I understand, yes
                            -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
                            -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
                            --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

Originally posted by AP2CM
                              from what I understand, yes
                              it very well may be, but let's not forget that country bear's original location is in WDW-MK. They had it a few years before it came to DLP.
                              "

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X