• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AP2CM
    "Retired" DL Tour Guide
    • Jan 2005

Remember...Audio ONLINE!

Special thanks to member justonedream for giving me access to his server to upload these files. They are relatively short (about 1 minute each) and were ripped from the presentation we were given by Steven Davidson of Creative Productions (he narrates the clips too). The clips are of the audio from the show only, skipping over the BULK of the presentation, which was a spoken description. Enjoy and let me know what you think...oh, and notice the moments when all the CMs in the Grand Ballroom CHEER! I think you'll all have a similar reaction.

[Disclaimer]
    The usual, plus, please keep in mind that none of what you hear is to be considered "final production." In fact, MOST of the audio for the show is incomplete (which is why they only let us hear these short clips). Changes can, and WILL be made before the show goes live in May.
    [/Disclaimer]

Here are the links:

Opening Clip (with Julie Andrews)

Mainstreet Segment

Tomorrowland Segment

ENJOY, and let me know what you think!
    Last edited by AP2CM; 03-08-2005, 10:43 AM.
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color
  • CaptainCM
    The Magics in the details
    • Mar 2005

Great Cuts! Notice how EP In The Sky is announced as "DisneyLAND's MAINSTREET Electrical Parade?" I was getting tired of the "Disney's Electrical Parade" stab from DCA. Brings back "fond memories of the past."
    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome!
    Disneyland is Your Land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and youth can saver the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy an inspiration to all the world.
    "
    -- Walter Elias Disney, July 17, 1955 approx 4:35PM

Comment

• o0justonedream0o
      New MiceChatter
      • Mar 2005

Wow! This show sounds like it's going to be pretty awesome. I can't wait!

Comment

• Socapex
        Banned User
        • Jan 2005

I love Julie Andrew's voice.

Comment

• Evil Minion
          wasting time
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by CaptainCM
          Great Cuts! Notice how EP In The Sky is announced as "DisneyLAND's MAINSTREET Electrical Parade?" I was getting tired of the "Disney's Electrical Parade" stab from DCA. Brings back "fond memories of the past."
          Now if they would just move it across the esplanade

Comment

• dsnylndmom
            loves a silver lining
            • Jan 2005

OMG I'm the biggest GEEK!! When I heard the very first note of MSEP I clapped, jumped up & down in my seat and got chills!!! And it says DisneyLAND's electrical parade oh color me sooooo happy!!

Ohhhh Tomorrowland's is GREAT too, oh oh oh I am SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!

Thank you so much for sharing!! This is SOOOO made my day :bow:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

• AP2CM
              "Retired" DL Tour Guide
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
              When I heard the very first note of MSEP I clapped, jumped up & down in my seat and got chills!
              so did everyone in the ballroom
              -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"

Comment

• figment1986
                Banned User
                • Jan 2005

Wait.. Tyhats wishes.... (I knew soething was stage..) the opening audio with julie andrews....

not bad audio.. can't wait for the entirething

Comment

• GeneralShang
                  Defeats the Huns
                  • Feb 2005

Thanks sooo much for uploading these! REALLY can't wait for the actual fireworks!!

Comment

• mamabot
                    Rally Vixen
                    MiceChat Administrator
                    • Jan 2005

Chills, tears, memories. I cannot wait until May 5th!

Thank you AP2CM! You have impressed me beyond belief. :bow: :bow: :bow:
                    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

• The Mad Hatter
                      • Jan 2005

Very exciting stuff.

Comment

• Disneyphile
                        • Jan 2005

I'm sitting here at work with tears in my eyes and chills all over.

I wonder if it will still "sneak preview" on March 18th?
                        [email protected]

Comment

• AP2CM
                          "Retired" DL Tour Guide
                          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by figment1986
                          Wait.. Tyhats wishes.... (I knew soething was stage..) the opening audio with julie andrews....
                          yeah...it is the wishes opening...I noticed that too right away...oh well

Comment

• jmuboy
                            JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!
                            • Feb 2005

I can't wait to finally hear the words "to all who come to this happy place, WELCOME! Disneyland is your land!" echoing across Main St and the Hub. No doubt, I will have goose bumps!
                            WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

• Malibu Minion
                              Zapp's Minion :D
                              • Jan 2005

Thank you AP2CM!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Comment

• GeneralShang
                                Defeats the Huns
                                • Feb 2005

I think it still says that it will be "Imagine... a Fantasy In the Sky" for the March 18 - April (#?) fireworks. But I'm guessing they're using this time to test out the pyro that they will be usiing for "Remember."

I'm definitely going down to DL to check out "Imagine" tho!

Comment

• AP2CM
                                  "Retired" DL Tour Guide
                                  • Jan 2005

and walt WILL recite his speech during the show's opening too. It will no doubt be a tear-jerking moment. I wish you all could see the entire presentation -- there is SO MUCH MORE to the show than what I uploaded.

For instance, during the Haunted Mansion section, paul frees recites his stretch-gallery monolgue (ala "Is this haunted room actually stretching?") and as he says that, HUGE dark purple comets shoot straight up from all around the hub creating the stretching effect on a HUGE scale.

I stop short of uploading the entire explanation because A) it would take waaay to long to download, B) there is no more real "audio", all the rest was english explanation, and C) we've all got to have SOMETHING to look forward to, dont we?

Im glad everyone's enjoying the audio so far.

Comment

• AP2CM
                                    "Retired" DL Tour Guide
                                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by GeneralShang
                                    I think it still says that it will be "Imagine... a Fantasy In the Sky" for the March 18 - April (#?) fireworks. But I'm guessing they're using this time to test out the pyro that they will be usiing for "Remember."

I'm definitely going down to DL to check out "Imagine" tho!
                                    According to my information, the only previews of Remember...will be for CMs and will take place on May 3rd. Soft openings not withstanding, I believe an AP preview is in the works, so look out for that newsletter!

Comment

• Disneyphile
                                      • Jan 2005

I can't stop listening..... nor stop drooling.

Damn, this is an exciting year!
                                      [email protected]

Comment

• Hector
                                        Why do you keep talking?
                                        • Feb 2005

hahah I have a HUGE smile on my face now. I think I'm going to have to fly home from Ohio sometime during the summer for this. I :love: Julie Andrew's voice too, and this should be an amazing show. :bow:
                                        "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                                        You set the bar I could not live up to
                                        Tonight the light is breaking through
                                        So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                                        Zebrahead

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X