• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptainCM
    replied
    Originally posted by AP2CM
    from what I understand, yes
    it very well may be, but let's not forget that country bear's original location is in WDW-MK. They had it a few years before it came to DLP.

Leave a comment:

• AP2CM
    replied
    Originally posted by Titanfreak46
    Is Country Bear Vacation Hoedown music going to be in the show?
    from what I understand, yes

Leave a comment:

• DisneyMickey
    replied
    For a seventeen minute show, I'm sure there's more of it.

Leave a comment:

• Titanfreak46
    replied
    Is it going to be only clips of music and ride audio or will their be full songs? That wasnt it for the Main st. and tommorowland right? I mean i would be very dissapointed if thats all they played from tommorow land with buzz, and carousel of progress, and the dick dale space mountain song, and america sings, and mission to mars, rocket to the moon, and hista

Leave a comment:

• Titanfreak46
    replied
    Country Bear

Is Country Bear Vacation Hoedown music going to be in the show?

Leave a comment:

• WindPhyreDude
    replied
    Originally posted by ilvdland
    Okay, I'm kind of glad I'm seeing this fireworks show alone, because once I hear Walt's voice it's OVER - I'm going to be crying like a baby. And the DLRR thing, forget about it. If I cry when I hear that as I am walking in, hearing it echoed all across Main Street is going to be bad. In a good way!
    Man I'm all chocked up just listening to those clips. I'll have to remeber to take a box of kleenex with me when I see it for the first time (and second and third). I can't even make it through Believe in Holiday Magic without getting all teary eyed

Leave a comment:

• Modern Folly
    replied
    I can't wait to listen to this! But I wont because i'm waiting until I finish installing my DSL to download. >;]

Leave a comment:

• ilvdland
    replied
    Okay, I'm kind of glad I'm seeing this fireworks show alone, because once I hear Walt's voice it's OVER - I'm going to be crying like a baby. And the DLRR thing, forget about it. If I cry when I hear that as I am walking in, hearing it echoed all across Main Street is going to be bad. In a good way!

If anyone sees anything about this in any AP newsletter, please post it, because those darn things never seem to make it to my house - I think my postman is a Disney fan.....LOL!

Leave a comment:

• DisneyMickey
    replied
    This show sounds like it is going BLOW WISHES AWAY!!!

Leave a comment:

• CaptainCM
    replied
    Originally posted by jmuboy
    ........Steve Davidson is a hoot by the way. Would love to meet him in person. He really GETS what Disney is all about.
    Ya, he's a great guy. Definitely diserves his title... Very inergetic, engaging and he understands what walt wanted to accomplish.

Leave a comment:

• jmuboy
    replied
    ........Steve Davidson is a hoot by the way. Would love to meet him in person. He really GETS what Disney is all about.

Leave a comment:

• Reaver
    replied
    Originally posted by AP2CM
    Soft openings not withstanding, I believe an AP preview is in the works, so look out for that newsletter!
    PLEASE!!! I would love an AP preview!

I cannot WAIT for this show. Partially because I'm a pyro, yes, and DL has never failed to impress with their shows. But just to hear Walt's voice in the park again... I bet it's like fingernails on a chalkboard to Eisner...

That tomorrowland clip is awesome, and the MSEP pieces are going to be HUGE! Did they re-do the music? I have the soiuntrack, and it doesn't sound quite the same... Re-orchistrated, maybe?

Where were these clips recorded? And who is doing the description?
    Last edited by Reaver; 03-08-2005, 01:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainCM
    replied
    Originally posted by figment1986
    Wait.. Tyhats wishes.... (I knew soething was stage..) the opening audio with julie andrews....

not bad audio.. can't wait for the entirething
    Yes, I was at the presentation and noticed this too. My guess is that, since they are recording the music with an 80 piece orchestra, they probably don't have it completely recorded yet... I wouldn't be surprised if the opening is similar to Wishes, but if you'll notice the demo has some MIDI music accompanying Julie, so that will almost certainly be replaced with the orchestral piece. And, as AP2CM has already told us, Walt's voice will be included in various parts of this show. Can't wait for the Cast Previews!

Leave a comment:

• MiceMan
    replied
    The audio from MSEP sent shivers down my spine ... YAY!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    hahah I have a HUGE smile on my face now. I think I'm going to have to fly home from Ohio sometime during the summer for this. I :love: Julie Andrew's voice too, and this should be an amazing show. :bow:

Leave a comment:

• Disneyphile
    replied
    I can't stop listening..... nor stop drooling.

Damn, this is an exciting year!

Leave a comment:

• AP2CM
    replied
    Originally posted by GeneralShang
    I think it still says that it will be "Imagine... a Fantasy In the Sky" for the March 18 - April (#?) fireworks. But I'm guessing they're using this time to test out the pyro that they will be usiing for "Remember."

I'm definitely going down to DL to check out "Imagine" tho!
    According to my information, the only previews of Remember...will be for CMs and will take place on May 3rd. Soft openings not withstanding, I believe an AP preview is in the works, so look out for that newsletter!

Leave a comment:

• AP2CM
    replied
    and walt WILL recite his speech during the show's opening too. It will no doubt be a tear-jerking moment. I wish you all could see the entire presentation -- there is SO MUCH MORE to the show than what I uploaded.

For instance, during the Haunted Mansion section, paul frees recites his stretch-gallery monolgue (ala "Is this haunted room actually stretching?") and as he says that, HUGE dark purple comets shoot straight up from all around the hub creating the stretching effect on a HUGE scale.

I stop short of uploading the entire explanation because A) it would take waaay to long to download, B) there is no more real "audio", all the rest was english explanation, and C) we've all got to have SOMETHING to look forward to, dont we?

Im glad everyone's enjoying the audio so far.

Leave a comment:

• GeneralShang
    replied
    I think it still says that it will be "Imagine... a Fantasy In the Sky" for the March 18 - April (#?) fireworks. But I'm guessing they're using this time to test out the pyro that they will be usiing for "Remember."

I'm definitely going down to DL to check out "Imagine" tho!

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    Thank you AP2CM!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X