Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DLR - Top 10

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DLR - Top 10

    10. DL Railroad
    9. Animation Room in DCA
    8. The queue for Indiana Jones and the Temple of the forbidden Eye
    7. Morning walk down Mainstreet
    6. Splash Mountain
    5. The NOS streets
    4. The pathway between Fantasyland and Frontierland at night
    3. DL Esplanade (late at night when no one is around)
    2. Disneyland Gallery
    1. PotC

    9-changed
    Last edited by Dirton; 03-08-2005, 01:50 PM.

  • #2
    10. Main Street Right As The Park Opens
    9. Cinammon Rolls at the little shope on Main Street
    8. Indiana Jones
    7. Splash Mountain
    6. DISNEYLAND Main Street Electrical Parade
    5. Sitting In The Hub
    4. Soarin' Over California
    3. Fireworks
    2. Pirates of the Caribbean
    1. Haunted Mansion
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s


    Comment


    • #3
      10.Cove Bar in DCA
      9. Animation Room in DCA
      8. Grand Cal lounge
      7. Uva Bar in DTD
      6. NOS streets
      5. Main St.
      4. HM
      3. POTC
      2. Tiki Room
      1. IASW


      Comment


      • #4
        Iasw?

        Comment


        • #5
          It's a Small World


          Comment


          • #6
            10. Jungle Cruise
            9. Matterhorn Bobsleds
            8. Soarin Over California
            7. It's aSmall World
            6. Tower of Terror
            5. Splash Mountain
            4. Space Mountain
            3. The Haunted Mansion
            2. Pirates of the Caribbean
            1. Indiana Jones Adventure
            "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE
            __________________________________________________________

            Comment


            • #7
              I meant ...."WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

              That ride makes me go crazy, It's even worse when it's christmas time!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Dirton
                I meant ...."WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

                That ride makes me go crazy, It's even worse when it's christmas time!

                It's my favorite.


                Comment


                • #9
                  I think Indiana Jones Adventure is #1, it's one of the most detailed and adventurous attractions ever
                  "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE
                  __________________________________________________________

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    1) TinkerBell and fireworks in front of the castle

                    2) Wishing Well

                    3) Alice in Wonderland

                    4) Enchanted Tiki Room

                    5) Haunted Mansion

                    6) Pirates of the Caribbean

                    7) Space Mountain

                    8) Skyway

                    9) Dinner at Tahitian Terrace

                    10) Adventure Thru Inner Space

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      1.) Tower of Terror
                      2.) Haunted Mansion
                      3.) Space Mountain
                      4.) People Movers
                      5.) Omnibus
                      6.) Indiana Jones
                      7.) Thunder Mountain
                      8.) Pirates of the Caribean
                      9.) Casey Jr's Train
                      10.) Mint Juleps
                      i caught you a delicious bass.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Dirton
                        I meant ...."WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

                        That ride makes me go crazy, It's even worse when it's christmas time!
                        ROFLMAO! ME TOO! :lol:
                        Originally posted by drunkmom
                        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          10. TSI
                          9. Pirates
                          8. Jungle Cruise
                          7. Space Mtn.
                          6. Star Tours (see #5)
                          5. Soarin' (When it was new, before quality degraded)
                          3. Matterhorn - when fireworks are going off (tie)
                          3. BTMRR - at night(tie)
                          2. Indy
                          1. Splash
                          "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
                          - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            10.BTMRR at night
                            9.Matterhorn
                            8.Indiana
                            7.Screamin'
                            6.Churros!
                            5.HM
                            4.Blue Bayou
                            3.TOT
                            2.Fantasmic!
                            1.POTC

                            BTMRR would be higher on my list but I'm still somewhat wary of it given the accident caused by DLR's lack of proper management.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LeeLi
                              10.BTMRR at night
                              9.Matterhorn
                              8.Indiana
                              7.Screamin'
                              6.Churros!
                              5.HM
                              4.Blue Bayou
                              3.TOT
                              2.Fantasmic!
                              1.POTC

                              BTMRR would be higher on my list but I'm still somewhat wary of it given the accident caused by DLR's lack of proper management.

                              That's part of the thrill ......
                              "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
                              - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X