This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disney PhotoPass

Is there ANY cheap way to get the pictures taken with the PhotoPass?

This is one of the few things about Disney that I absolutely HATE! I can't imagine paying $15 to download a 4x6 photograph. It's just criminal to charge $60 for a photoCD, I understand Disney is out to make money with the PhotoPass but SERIOUSLY!!?

Re: Disney PhotoPass

Most of PhotoPass is very expensive, but you can have the PhotoPass photographers take pictures with your own camera for free.

Comment

The best thing is to bring your own camera they will take one with there's and one with urs. Keep ur card incase they take one you must have other then that one or two just develope ur own or u han put urs on a disc at cvs for 3.99.

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
        The best thing is to bring your own camera they will take one with there's and one with urs. Keep ur card incase they take one you must have other then that one or two just develope ur own or u han put urs on a disc at cvs for 3.99.
        This is what I would say. I always bring my own camera, besides, if you bring your own, you can take other pictures throughout the park, and even video if you have a good camera.

You can't get the above pictures and videos with a photopass
        Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
        July 13th-18th
        November 19th-25th

Comment

I brought my own camera but THE ONLY picture that was taken of our entire group was with the photopass. It's almost heartbreaking to have to pay $15 for a photo!

Comment

Best way is to get the Disney Visa/Chase/whatever credit card. One benefit is that you can have your photo taken over in California Adventure within the first hour and a half of the parking opening and get a free photo print. You have to use that pass that day, but it can be used on any photo that's on your photo pass.

Here's the official spiel from the site (http://disneyrewards.disney.go.com/c...rkperks.html):

"Perk: At DisneylandWhen: Offered daily 30 minutes after Park opening for 90 minutes
            Where to go: Disney California Adventure™ Park in Hollywood Pictures Backlot (next to Monsters, Inc. Mike and Sulley to the Rescue!)
            What to do: Just present your Disney Rewards Visa Card to enter the event
            Why: It's one of the most unique experiences of being a Cardmember!"

And if you can't get the credit card... know someone who has an annual pass?

Comment

How much of a discount do AP members get on Photopass?

Note: We have already been on the trip. The pictures have already been taken, and are waiting while I toil over the price.

Comment

I believe that you can't get AP discounts on the website, but just in person. Also, there are some codes on the website where you can get discounts and other perks.
                I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
                - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X