Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well as we now Space has changd the queue, track, rockets, and the music. Now we dont know what else is instore. We will find out soon enough

Walt's love of Trains!

Comment

• It could be almost the exact same and I wouldn't care at this point. I need my Space Mountain fix.
      "Do it for me then. Your gaming buddies are going to be there too. It will be good for you kids to go out and blow the stink off yourselves for one night."

"Fine. For you. And for the eradication of stink."

Comment

• dick dale, danny elfman, john williams. Who CARES!!! Just bring back a working SM---and hurry up, please!!!!!!!!
        :o

Comment

• Sorry about the "who CARES", but I want SM to be open for my trip in June (and the chances aren't good at this point)>
          :o

Comment

• I would enjoy SM open in early July for testing with people... or let me on it at least in July 16-19.....

I will pay $20.00 to be a test dummy..... (I ridden the beast once back in 98... was the best ride in TL... I want to experance it again....)

So no news on the music yet....

Comment

Last edited by MickeyMania; 01-27-2005, 05:30 PM. Reason: Whoops, wrong thread!

Comment

• I'll volunteer to be a test dummy.

Like most other people, I need a Space Mountain fix. I'm just excited to know that it's going to be reopened this summer.

I don't think I ever heard any music when I've been on it. I'm looking forward to music, the last time I rode it, it was a roller coaster in the dark. The music and effects should change that.

I can't wait to see what changes have been made.

Comment

• I am excited about all the remodel. i for one hope they can put in some loops and some twist. it was fun before but with the new abbility to do that they should.

The music should be some futuristic kool song (Star Wars Gangsta Rap lol )
                  :evil: x_Stanimal_x :evil:

Comment

• Update: A set of Rockets came in yesterday. Color scheme is gray and orange lining. They now have 4 sets of rockets now inside the mountain.

Walt's love of Trains!

Comment

• the ride will be re-launche with new rockets, new effects, and new track on july 17 (recognize the date anyone)

Comment

• Yes it MIGHT one know 100% just yet. Matt Ouimet wants it open by July 17. However, it must go through months of testing before it can open. When it does open it will be first to open to WDI. Then after that it will open to Disneyland Resort Cast Members. Yes Finally it will open to Annual Passholders. Yeah open to the public.

Walt's love of Trains!

Comment

• Originally posted by innerSpaceman
                          Different loading area. Different projection effects. Possibly different music.
                          Technically, not true. If the track is the same, the loading area will be the same, except that it will be remodeled probably. The old look had that ship hanging from the ceiling that looked like the Discovery from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

It would be neat if they could project, on one of the walls, a moving image of a black hole - paying homage to their movie The Black Hole. That would be a neat effect.

Comment

• Well sorry for the lateness.

Update for everyone is that more plug holes are now appearing more before the entrance.

Walt's love of Trains!

Comment

• Originally posted by Disneyland RR Guy
                              more plug holes are now appearing more before the entrance.
                              Sorry but I dont understand? :confused: More electrical outlets? :monkey:

Comment

• Just before the ride went down for good, I rember how the ride was starting to really getting "ruff", I hope they smoothed out the track and give us a ride to rember.

Comment

• this is mostly a new track is i remember correctly.. same rout but new track.... (presurized i hear.. so it should be a good feel for 5+ years... i forget when the track on Vekoma's start to get rough.. or it may only be SF's Vekomas....)

Comment

• Originally posted by mickeyslittlehelper
                                    Sorry but I dont understand? :confused: More electrical outlets? :monkey:

plug hols for the ropes for the queue

Walt's love of Trains!

Comment

• Originally posted by Disneyland RR Guy
                                      Well sorry for the lateness.

Update for everyone is that more plug holes are now appearing more before the entrance.
                                      with all your news updates and everything I swear I ought to buy you a camera

of course I'm still going through withdrawl from the lack of daily photo updates
                                      "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

• I do have a camera, however I wont use it "for now"

Walt's love of Trains!

Comment

• I never understood threads like this, lol. You have different people saying all sorts of different things. I rather not get my hopes up for anything with this because of all these different and often opposing rumors going around.

All I know is I want to go on this ride. By the time we got our APs it was closed and I have not been on it since I was in my ealry teens (just over half my life). I want my kids to ride it for the first time. If it opens in Nov, great. If it opens in July, great. If it opens in May, great - just as long as it OPENS.

[/rant]

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X