X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AaronInCal
    replied
    Well I don't know for myself, but apparently Space Mt will not have a LIM lauch like California Screamin' over in DCA does. But apparently it may have a very minor version of a "powered launch" on one of the lifts?? But it sounds like the chain lifts will, for the most part, still be there. Hopefully someone can finally clear all this up! Or, we just wait till it opens!

Leave a comment:

• Mickey_D
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fkurucz
    replied
    Originally posted by Mickey_D
    I believe, the only actual change to the track is the re entry tunnel which will be longer & filled with very pretty lighting FX
    Hopefully it will be very smooth.

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied
    The new version should be the same layout... just new track, cars, & Special Effects...

Essentially it is the same experance except smoother & the sound should work...

Leave a comment:

• Zimbubba
    replied
    Is the new version going to have a loop in it?

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied
    lookie what i found...
    http://mousehub.com/iboard/index.php...e=post&id=1080
    (the SM costume..)

Leave a comment:

• XCLIPSE129
    replied
    Those are the glasses that create mutliple colors and such.. like a kalidescope (sp?) I guess it would be crazy to see space mountain wearing those things.. but I usually see people on E wearing those.. aka ravers..ahahha

Leave a comment:

• MiceMan
    replied
    Originally posted by CoasterMatt
    Holy Crap! It's A Bunch of Bono Wannabes!!! :lol: :lol:

Leave a comment:

• XCLIPSE129
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneyland RR Guy
    No just letting eveyone know. However be on the look out for surprises soon
    Hey DL RR Guy, is it true that they already are doing test on the rockets and track.. like on a daily basis. If thats true testing should be done by april or may for soft openings. Hmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• Disneyphile
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneyfreak
    I wonder if we will be seeing a may opening?
    My friend at Burbank says May. He's been right on everything he's told me so far. I really hope he's not wrong for the first time.

Leave a comment:

• Disneyfreak
    replied
    I wonder if we will be seeing a may opening?

Leave a comment:

• captveg
    replied
    Perhaps you will now be given glasses to enhance the show effects.

Leave a comment:

• MickeyMania
    replied
    Is it me, or is everyone wearing Bono glasses in that picture?

Leave a comment:

• CoasterMatt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mickey_D
    replied
    Any fresh updates out there on Space guys?

Leave a comment:

• Ascendant
    replied
    Okay, okay, just to clarify:

1.) There is NO fast-launch system, and there is a new fast-launch system.

2.) The rocket in the middle of the loading area is the SAME rocket and they have an entirely new rocket in the loading area.

3.) The queue is entirely different and all that's changed in the queue is a fresh coat of paint.

4.) There are NO changes whatsoever to the track and it's a completley new track. (No, wait, I got this one - new track, same layout, right?)

Now that that's all clearly understood, I'd love have Alan Silvestri as another candidate for the Space Mountain score. He's the guy who did Back to the Future, the Mummy Returns, and Van Helsing. He's great at the big, bold, exciting brassy stuff. Dick Dale still says Space Mountain to me, though, so I'd be happy to just get the sound back.

Leave a comment:

• Disneyland RR Guy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jspider
    are you trying to mess with our heads RRGuy?

it would however be nice if it reopend before July 17th

the longer it's open before my next trip the better it will be because hopefully the line will be just a tiny bit shorter (still probably grab a FP for this first thing o_o)
    No just letting eveyone know. However be on the look out for surprises soon

Leave a comment:

• GeneralShang
    replied
    I heard they're starting to recruit and train the opening team of Space Mountain already --- is that a sign of good news? I'm not sure how accurate my info is though..

Leave a comment:

• MiceMan
    replied
    I CAN'T WAIT FOR SPACE MOUNTAIN! ... sorry to yell, i just get a little over-excited sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• not_onwaltsblacklist
    replied
    One more piece of the tomorrowland puzzle back into place. Now they can go back to work on bringing more space age pizza. Maybe a more powerful launcher for the soda.(was it pepsi or coke? I dont remember)

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X