Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World of Color 4th of July Pre-Show confirmed and Fireworks! (Merged)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News World of Color 4th of July Pre-Show confirmed and Fireworks! (Merged)

There will be a pre-show for World of Color for Independence day with fireworks and the WOC platform!

Based on the description, it appears that the WoC 4th of July Preshow will be like DL's 4th Pyro show where it will be pulled off from the 1st to the 4th.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

New 4th of july fireworks and World of Color preshow for July 1-4

You heard it right disney just announced a new world of color preshow to celebrate AMERICA. along with the 4th of july fireworks. looks to be amazing.

Cant wait.

heres the update on it

sigpic

Comment

Re: New 4th of july fireworks and World of Color preshow for July 1-4

This thread should be merged with The Forbidden Eye's http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...confirmed.html. It has already been mentioned.
      I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
      - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Re: World of Color 4th of July Pre-Show confirmed!

Still deciding whether or not I should go July 1st and chance it with the rest of the APs who will be blocked out for the rest of the summer... I wouldn't imagine a mad dash to the WOC FP lines but still, who knows these days...

Comment

Now, to decide which show I should see on July 4th,

Comment

Originally posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
            Now, to decide which show I should see on July 4th,
            I've already decided what to see on July 4th. Now I just need to order a WoC picnic for July 4th

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
              I've already decided what to see on July 4th. Now I just need to order a WoC picnic for July 4th
              OF COURSE you are, lol,

Comment

Re: World of Color 4th of July Pre-Show confirmed and Fireworks! (Merged)

Awesome can't wait to check it out on July 1st @ the 9PM showing and when the pre-show is over I will run over to Disneyland and catch the firework show.
                Last edited by SoCalbma; 06-21-2011, 10:19 PM.
                My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
                http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Originally posted by asianbma View Post
                  Awesome can't wait to check it out on July 1st @ the 9PM showing and when the pre-show is over I will run to over to Disneyland and catch the firework show.
                  hey, you stole my idea. now I just need to figure out where to watch woc. No, I am not getting a Fastpasss. I don't know any good non-fp viewing areas. HELP!
                  After that, if DL isn't full then I'll see the fireworks.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyLand View Post
                    hey, you stole my idea. now I just need to figure out where to watch woc. No, I am not getting a Fastpasss. I don't know any good non-fp viewing areas. HELP!
                    After that, if DL isn't full then I'll see the fireworks.
                    LOL. I think the pre-show will last about 3 to 5 min. max. Since I am sick and tired of WOC after seeing it so many times, I will speed walk out of there after the preshow is over and walk to the middle of Main Street to catch the fourth of July Fireworks.

Kill 2 birds with one stone.

I will also upload the preshow in HD once I get home.

Planning to arrive as early as possible to get a good seat for the 9pm WOC, after that I will probably go to Laguna beach for a swim and arrive back at the resort in the evening.
                    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
                    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Man this is soo cool that Disney would put anytime in WOC for like a 4 day pre show, lets hope it turns out great
                      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Oh wow, I totally forgot about the picnics. Do they still give you the blue section?
                        And yeah, that's actually a good idea - - I've seen it about 3 times now and I think that's enough for me until there's another notable change. I'd like to just see that part and book it.
                        Eh, why go through the trouble? I'll probably just wait for your video upload haha

Comment

Originally posted by dth316 View Post
                          Oh wow, I totally forgot about the picnics. Do they still give you the blue section?
                          And yeah, that's actually a good idea - - I've seen it about 3 times now and I think that's enough for me until there's another notable change. I'd like to just see that part and book it.
                          Eh, why go through the trouble? I'll probably just wait for your video upload haha
                          Depends what time you get the picnic. The give Blue section first then Yellow. Expect a series of videos to come out around that time from a lot of people lol.

I'm never going to stop watching this show, heck i'm not sick and tired and a couple of times is never enough for me.

Comment

I love this show and need to get over and see the new Pirate part
                            disney lady

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                              Depends what time you get the picnic. The give Blue section first then Yellow. Expect a series of videos to come out around that time from a lot of people lol.
                              I got there before they opened and I got the yellow section for the second show.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X