This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Another AP question - related to Premiere

I have been a Premium passholder for many years. I am renewing on August 1st. I am also going to FLA in October, so I have entertained getting the Premiere.

I renew my Premium at the window to do monthly payments. And leading to the fall, I want to upgrade to Premiere. Can I do that and just pay the difference between the Premium and the Premiere and continue to do the monthly plan for the original transaction? Or will they expect me to pay the entire balance when I upgrade?

Will this strategy work?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by SoCal88; 07-06-2011, 09:45 PM. Reason: Formatting

Re: Another AP question - related to Premiere

You just pay the difference when you upgrade. The monthly payments stay the same.

I know because that's what I did last year.

Comment

Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
      You just pay the difference when you upgrade. The monthly payments stay the same.

I know because that's what I did last year.
      Correct!
      Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
      Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Thank you!!!!

Comment

strange, the first part of my reply got cut off. anyway very helpful; thread thanks guys!

Comment

I was actually wondering the same thing. I currently have the Premier which I upgraded from an already paid for DL Premium Pass in March. With the increase in price, I was thinking of going to monthly payments this year but thought there was still a chance that I would upgrade to the Premier at some point (usually cheaper than buying a park hopper at WDW if you are going for more than 4 days or so). Good to know that this plan will work. Hopefully, they won't change the policy.

Actually, when I upgraded in March my pass was set to expire in August and the Cast member felt bad that I wasn't even going to get a full 6 months of WDW annual pass (something which I already knew and had no complaints about) so she pushed back the expiration date by a month. This has directly led to me booking another trip in the end of August which I wouldn't have been able to do without the extra month.

Comment

Just save up for it

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X