Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone received an EMI copyright notification for the 4th fireworks on YouTube.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Has anyone received an EMI copyright notification for the 4th fireworks on YouTube.

Has anyone received an EMI copyright notification for the 4th fireworks or World Of Color pre show video on YouTube?
    Last edited by HV10N90; 07-08-2011, 08:14 AM.
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/HV10N90?feature=mhum

Re: Has anyone received an EMI copyright notification for the 4th fireworks on YouTub

No I haven't. Why? Did you?

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Re: Has anyone received an EMI copyright notification for the 4th fireworks on YouTub

Yeah for the world of color pre show and Independence Day Fireworks (actually the third). I bet it is the stars and stripes song that was flagged. I think I can keep it up without doing anything.
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/HV10N90?feature=mhum

Comment

Originally posted by HV10N90 View Post
        Yeah for the world of color pre show and Independence Day Fireworks (actually the third). I bet it is the stars and stripes song that was flagged. I think I can keep it up without doing anything.
        I think so. I'll keep an eye on my video of the WoC preshow.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I thought Stars and Stripes Forever was public domain.

Youtube has computer ran sensors who do (often) screw up.
          DisneyTwins
          Since May 2003

Comment

I can't find any copyright owner for The Stars and Stripes Forever, so it's gotta be something else. The choice about what to do with your video is up to EMI. They can choose to take your video down, or they can choose to monetize it in which case an ad will appear in you video after a few seconds of play. Most companies choose this method. Google was smart offering that as it allows people to keep their videos up and the copyright owner to earn a little $$ off it.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X